• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I read about that method online but i am seeing some dame good deals on kits that include 14-0g tapers and tunnels for like 20-30 dollars. doesnt sound like a bad deal.

about half of what i spent, purchasing individually and i haven't even got my 0awg tapers yet.

damn. I think i'm gonna gauge up a little bit and get the "fake plugs" just to see what they would look like on me and still have the option to let them close up as much as possible.

i think after 00 they will never close but can still go down quite a bit.

if you just get heavy earrings then you don't need a taper at all the weight stretchs mine and i could prob fit 0 in mine now but like i said i don't want mine to go blue at the bottom my problem is i peirced to big at first to stretch alot. and i figure if i go to 0 then i would just keep goin so i stopped i can find all kinds of earrings i like a 2 gauge so i feel no need personally to go up

before i joined i had them stretched to 00, and how i did it is probably the wrong way but i had regular piercings (had em for years) and then shoved tapered gauges got them to something like 8g and then let tat heal and then jumped from there to 0g and one day just shoved a 00 in.

you win some, you lose some

I have read that using weighted piercings aren't a good way to do it because it causEs uneven stretching Or something. And it seems like most people that I know and quite a few on here just went for it balls out :lol: a few of my former friends like went up a few sizes a week.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I started at 16 then went to a 6. I would take 1out spike put vaseline on it and just shove it thru then put the plug in. Biggest i went to was 00. I would advise that you think about it before u do it. Once u stretch it......it dosent snap back. Wish i wouldnt ha e done mine.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I got my ears pierced in the early 90's. I started stretching them around 2003. I am now at inch and a quarter. If you want to stretch them, go to a piercing shop. Every shop I have worked at didn't charge for stretching as long as you bought the jewelry there. They will taper them most likely.

I started to do it.. Got to like a 16. Realized girls don't like it.. And I'll never get a good job with them here in Utah lol

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I started to do it.. Got to like a 16. Realized girls don't like it.. And I'll never get a good job with them here in Utah lol

hahaha you mean the girls you like don't like it my wife loves mine i think she wants me to go bigger. and im gonna get a great job even though i have mine im gonna be a mechanic it just depends what you want to do for a living as a mechanic you can damn near look however you want. and i don't just mean at some shop i mean at a chevy dealership.

edit: and my boss said as a mechainic in 4-5 years 72,000 a year would be about what i make

Archived