Decaf Question

and then they'd still make a post. The for sale section rules are stickied and look how many miss those.

talk about an understatement! The rules in the for sale section are PERFECT! I hate when someone says "just testing the waters", "No pics, you know what they look like", "trust me" etc

I was wondering why i could never find the 18+ sec i just wanted to see what was there but its not important. Idc about the downloads i just came here to learn so when i spend the money on a system it doesnt get messed up from mistakes cause i had a lack of info. I thank everyone who makes this site work and stay up its very helpful!

you cant see it because you dont have access to it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I was wondering why i could never find the 18+ sec i just wanted to see what was there but its not important. Idc about the downloads i just came here to learn so when i spend the money on a system it doesnt get messed up from mistakes cause i had a lack of info. I thank everyone who makes this site work and stay up its very helpful!

you cant see it because you dont have access to it.

Yes i know that now i can read the other posts. I said its no big deal im here to learn. Not to complain about shit and not to try to get free music and not to fight with ppl. Just want a bad ass system and the know how to put it in. So i take it your one of the ppl that work this site?

Hey Nate can be a nice guy if ppl follow the rules, but there are alot of people that fu@k things up for everyone. I love decafs music just have to get my post count up some.

Now if a nice mod i talked to for years wanted to change mine to over 300 and give me access I wouldn't mind lol....

Im just kidding

• 2 weeks later...

250 More post and here i come decaf! Ha its worth it

Lol +1

1993 Full Size Blazer

Pioneer 7200HD

AQ 90x4

AQ 3500.1

Big Three 0/1

DC Power 270xp

2 DC Audio 15" XL M2

85 SQ feet of Audio Technix deadner

Sound Stream BX-20z epicenter

Front 4x6 Polk DB

Doors 2 sets Polk MM 6501

Rear Polk MM 5401

All Stinger HPM wiring

Not a guarantee to get into the 18+ section. If anything, maybe a factor in not joining the presigious club

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It used to be the 18+ was pretty strict to get in. Being 18 is not the only requirement to getting into the 18+.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

the mods decide whether you are worthy of being in there. if they feel you are not mature enough to handle the priveledge, you dont get in.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived