XS Power

pretty sure if I charge it with regular charger once it won't hurt the battery

a deep cycle charger will be fine, its what i use on mine...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you have a very weak alt with that kind of power...adding the 1/0 just showed you how weak your charging system really is..

120a saz 2500, and just 1 batt

upgrade alt, or if you got other batts laying around, *kinetik some one said* toss them in 2

its a band-aid, but it will help

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I didn't see it posted anywhere but whats your resting voltage now with the ignition off? I think these types of batteries should be anywhere between 12.6 and 13 something.Don't really understand the charging out the box thing but then again I don't run XS.Never had that problem with my Kinetik batteries.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

I didn't see it posted anywhere but whats your resting voltage now with the ignition off? I think these types of batteries should be anywhere between 12.6 and 13 something.Don't really understand the charging out the box thing but then again I don't run XS.Never had that problem with my Kinetik batteries.

its just to make sure they are fully topped off to provide the best power they can..

dont have to, but its a option so when you turn your car on, your alt doesnt go *wtf bish aint charged GOOOOOOOO* instead it will go *ok cool no issues here bro*

Team DC Audio

What vehicle, size of stock alternator, and how is it grounded?

BMW, stock alt is 120A, 0 gauge on the ground.

Next step wll be upgrading an alternator, once the money is right.

I don't know how voltage was good before, you definitely don't have the most ideal charging system. Sometimes...the biggest battery with the smallest alternator is not an ideal setup, especially when your current draw exceeds it as it is. Your alternator is trying to charge and supply at the same time and even if you had the max 120 amps your hard pressed.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?