I swear man..........okay. I had an orginal xbox 360 at first and it start good and eventually started over-heating and went the way of the Rings. So I sent it in not too long ago, and I decided to do things right so I brought two fans for my xbox. I have the floor stand fan and the one that pulls heat out the back. Guess fucking what........this one is going the way of the last one. Its having the exact same problems. I think the more fans I put in it, the hotter it fucking runs. That ain't right. I'm about to go PS3 in this bitch. I heard the problem is on-board with the thermal paste, and a good amount needs to be put in the processors so they cooling properly. I'll be diggity damned if I go inside that thing and void my warranty. That PS3 is sounding a lot better.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez youre just unlucky lol i got my 360 2 months after it came out and its still been running strong cept i need to go get another one now since my network card inside the 360 fried cause lightning hit my house went through the phone line and fried all my phones and everything connected to my router since i have dsl. i finally realize why they have those phone jack input on surge protectors...

dont tell microsoft you have that stupid pos intercooler thing on there. goodbye warranty.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

dont tell microsoft you have that stupid pos intercooler thing on there. goodbye warranty.

I know. They know the thing over-heats and they won't let you try to help it. ChevyBoy, my bro has the 360 and PS3, and I personally think the PS3 is the superior unit. Most complaints were about not having any games, but thats not true now. I'm not dumping on my XBOX, but anyone who has seen both unit properly setup, know the PS3 kills 360 graphically.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

I know. They know the thing over-heats and they won't let you try to help it. ChevyBoy, my bro has the 360 and PS3, and I personally think the PS3 is the superior unit. Most complaints were about not having any games, but thats not true now. I'm not dumping on my XBOX, but anyone who has seen both unit properly setup, know the PS3 kills 360 graphically.

not true bout the graphics...

some games looks better on ps3 and some on x360..

i like 360 controllers better its perfect for the games i like (shooting and racing) ps3 is cool too tho but ps3 does not have better graphics yet. i have yet to see a game utilize the full potential of the ps3s power. i will agree that ps3 internals are superior to 360s but it will be a while till games utilize blue ray technology and the performance of the ps3. in the meantime im going to stick with 360 and the sweet games out for it.

• 1 month later...

How does PS3 with 30 FPS kill the 360 with 60 FPS on graphics? I've had both systems, needless to say the PS3 is gone. PS3 still doesn't know how to utilize there 'high dollar chip'. Also, if your into online gaming, then hands down xbox live has the best online network(If you have seen the networks, you can't compare them). I personally think PS3 has failed, they took to long to release, everyone went to 360, along with lack of games and a poor network, why would anyone waste there money?

Edited by Double D