How does PS3 with 30 FPS kill the 360 with 60 FPS on graphics? I've had both systems, needless to say the PS3 is gone. PS3 still doesn't know how to utilize there 'high dollar chip'. Also, if your into online gaming, then hands down xbox live has the best online network(If you have seen the networks, you can't compare them). I personally think PS3 has failed, they took to long to release, everyone went to 360, along with lack of games and a poor network, why would anyone waste there money?

the same reason people buy 360s and they fry over and over and over. mines been gone near a month. so much for an "elite" and honestly i cant say 360 is better then ps3 in any way as almost every game thats hyped to be something great is a FPS and i am not a fps person.

the same reason people buy 360s and they fry over and over and over. mines been gone near a month. so much for an "elite" and honestly i cant say 360 is better then ps3 in any way as almost every game thats hyped to be something great is a FPS and i am not a fps person.

ROD sucks, Luckily (knocks on wood) I've never had a issue with that, actually, no problem ever. Regardless they replace the system, you might be without up to a month (which sucks, not trying to make it sound prefect) ... Not just FPS games.. Madden challange was PS2 starting in 01, 360 came, got a better contract with EA over sony. Now the main madden challange is on 360, along with all EA games being put together better for 360 ... PS2 owned, 360 took over and now PS3 is tryin' to get it back... mircosoft has more money.

where were you playing it 3 things i know about playing it

1.never on carpet

2. near operating devices

3. in enclosed areas

my friend did these thing did this and his is still working right and he had for 3 months

no system for me yet

dont drink my all my vodka or your gonna pay by the gulp

where were you playing it 3 things i know about playing it

1.never on carpet

2. near operating devices

3. in enclosed areas

my friend did these thing did this and his is still working right and he had for 3 months

mine was like a week old and i never did any of that, it still happened

ROD sucks, Luckily (knocks on wood) I've never had a issue with that, actually, no problem ever. Regardless they replace the system, you might be without up to a month (which sucks, not trying to make it sound prefect) ... Not just FPS games.. Madden challange was PS2 starting in 01, 360 came, got a better contract with EA over sony. Now the main madden challange is on 360, along with all EA games being put together better for 360 ... PS2 owned, 360 took over and now PS3 is tryin' to get it back... mircosoft has more money.

lol the madden challenge, i dont even play online anymore so care less about the madden challenge.

As far as money. Sure MS does have more money, but they have a track record of never getting anything right, wether it be windows /360/zune/ you name it they dont use the money wisely.

I mean so what if they sling money around and get exclusivity to some things. A good example of exclusivity thats went down the toilet...Madden. NFL2k5 was WAY better then madden... so madden gets NFL exclusivity from paying now every madden is half ass since.

mine was like a week old and i never did any of that, it still happened

mine was 2 min old before i had to call up microsoft and send back the 360 that took them a month to send me.

i have both systems as well and i honestly do not like the ps3 at all. most of the games i play are on xbox and the controllers are so much nicer imo. the ps3 will probably overtake the 360 in a couple of years when blueray technology becomes developed and software producers use the massive storage to their advantage. i dunno they both have their pros and cons but for gaming id take the 360 anyday. i mainly use the ps3 for movies because of blu ray. 360s fail like a bitch but god damn theyre fun.

mine was 2 min old before i had to call up microsoft and send back the 360 that took them a month to send me.

i have both systems as well and i honestly do not like the ps3 at all. most of the games i play are on xbox and the controllers are so much nicer imo. the ps3 will probably overtake the 360 in a couple of years when blueray technology becomes developed and software producers use the massive storage to their advantage. i dunno they both have their pros and cons but for gaming id take the 360 anyday. i mainly use the ps3 for movies because of blu ray. 360s fail like a bitch but god damn theyre fun.

yea my premium that failed in the first 5 mins yielded me my elite, then my elite failed and im waiting on it, and have vowed now that if it fails again im done.

• 3 weeks later...

heres an idea for you guys. how bout pc game and dont worry about any of that other crap. pc gaming is the best especially for fps games because of how quickly you can turn around using a mouse.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/