Easily Remove Clipping From Music

you can change the speed of the song in WMP enhancements... just put it on slow and it should be easier to see

a lot of hiphop/rickross/timbaland/gucci/ti/texas rap should have plenty of flat stuff to look at for reference. once u see what clipping is it easier to hear what it sounds like.

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Thank you for that also, I have a very low wattage system right now, so clipping isn't a real big concern. My soon to be system will be over RMS so all this info is very nice. Thanks again man.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Thank you for that also, I have a very low wattage system right now, so clipping isn't a real big concern. My soon to be system will be over RMS so all this info is very nice. Thanks again man.

Clipping can still cause harm even if you're not running much power.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

LOL I posted some screen shots like that in the Yelawolf - Radioactive thread:

HeNeO.png

y8Q1K.png

Only one song on the album is not clipped and that's "The Last Song" and that's only cuz there is no bass in it lol. I did keep Throw It Up, despite being clipped the beat is amazing and Em is hella funny wit his rambling ass, I try not to play it too much and smart with the volume.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

wowzers :ehh:

x2

Youtube Account : Bassman1439

New Build in progress:

1987 Jeep Cherokee

153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers

Alternator

Mike Singer 230a and 350a

Amps

Taramp HD8000

Taramp HD6500

Taramp 5000

Taramp TS1300x2

Taramp 2000

Mids

16 Beyma mi100 8's

10 Beyma mi100 10's

4 beyma mi100 15's

Highs

16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside

Batts

D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s

Sub Stage

6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS

Ok im new in all of this so im sorry for thr repeat of questions. Cds are normaly clipped less than music from youtube correct?

Some of us are learning, some just don't listen. Thanks for being a good teacher Mr. Decaf lol.

Yes thanks so much and sorry for the bother its a lot of info and im takeing it all in at once.

One more question. Most bad clipping comes from ppl boosting there own songs right? So if i just lisen to the song that has good bass with out it being boosted it should be better??? Also there are ppl that put out music that is clipped bad like gucci so i need to watch for that right. I under stand the o-scooe thing now thanks so much decaf!!!

Archived