Opinions

Here is my setup:

Amp: DD M3a

Sub: Single 12" DD 9512h

4.6 cu/ft

(2) 6" Aero Ports

Tuned to 35hz

Subs and ports are currently firing out towards the trunk

How much of a difference in pressure would I be able to feel in my car if I were to fire the sub and ports towards the inside of my car? It pounds hard and gets low like a mofo...I like the way it sounds now, but I would like to "feel" massive amounts of airflow blowin' thru my car lol

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Here is my setup:

Amp: DD M3a

Sub: Single 12" DD 9512h

4.6 cu/ft

(2) 6" Aero Ports

Tuned to 35hz

Subs and ports are currently firing out towards the trunk

How much of a difference in pressure would I be able to feel in my car if I were to fire the sub and ports towards the inside of my car? It pounds hard and gets low like a mofo...I like the way it sounds now, but I would like to "feel" massive amounts of airflow blowin' thru my car lol

you can make a blow through for your car

I seen a couple blow throughs on some cars on youtube...some of them look pretty clean. I was thinking that would be my option...go custom again and break the bank...damn car audio..its a disease lol...thanks for the input

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

you also dont get trunk rattle if you seal that box good, people like to showoff rattle but that really takes from your sounds

trunk rattle is no bueno...the only thing that annoys me nowadays, is my rear interior quarter panels near the back window start popping off. i'll call my shop and get a quote on a blow thru.

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

trunk rattle is no bueno...the only thing that annoys me nowadays, is my rear interior quarter panels near the back window start popping off. i'll call my shop and get a quote on a blow thru.

dang, now that you mention it i might also do a blow thru to my regular cab ford, 2 12"s aint enough now, and yeah rattle in the trunk aint good bro, bass destroys our vehicles but we love it lol! when you get the quote from the shop post it, this is gonna be interesting