Second Skin Audio

Opinions

I doubt they would charge me that much. My custom enclosure I currently have only put me back $475, I would be a repeat customer, and I've also brought in some people to get some work done their as well. BUT you never know, the way the economy is and depending on what time of the month it is, the shop could throw out a big figure.

I've seen a blow-thru on youtube with a guy with (2) DD 9512h's in a sedan, and it looks sick! I'll only be running (1) DD 9512h (i'm selling the other one, its brand new)...so I'm wondering would it still be possible to do that kind of a setup with just one subwoofer.

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Anything you do yourself can save you money, that much is true. Xmas is comin' up (my wife ain't into car audio, but she bought be a DC Alt!), so I might be in the market for some general power tools to do some custom work one day.

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

I am working on a blow-through enclosure for a 2000 Saturn with 2 Big Bang 15DVC's right now. I'm going with a 4th order bandpass (sealed/vented) that will be 10.5 cubic feet (internal) tuned to 70 hz. The box promises to be a low bass monster off of only 1500 watts RMS or so.

It is pretty easy as long as you know what your goal is before you start. If you're still lost at the end of the day, I will post some build pics to maybe help get you thinking about your own car.

For what it's worth, this box was commissioned for $500, so your local shop isn't beating you too bad because a blow through costs a lot of shop/installer time.

^^ yeah man I'd be most appreciative if you could post some build pics..that sounds like a massive box! I'd like to get an idea of what everyone's doin'..good stuff man! keep me posted.

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz