Twisted has a certain New Device .....SMD CC1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice twisted im jelly lol

x2

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna calibrate the fuck out of some frequencies! 8)

apparently a 10$ dmm is just as accurate as this, according to your FB buddys :P

you can use a DMM to gain match amps with similar, yet probably less accuracy. But try to use a DMM to set the Crossover :pardon: - it is a Crossover Calibrator that just HAPPENS to have a gain matching feature on the side....like a bonus. On top of that, it is faster. :woot:

those idiots can stick a sock in it. :pardon:

Wowowowowow all kinds of stuff on here today :D like like I know I like my DD-1 and yes it's signed by the man himself FTW :) I really wanna try out one of those CC-1 calibrators now :D

Well where is the in field usage and review?! ITs not like anything could be more important than showing us all how the hell this works and making us all spend more money we dont have on our systems :D

(really im just impatient and curious to see it work lol)

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

damn tried to delete a post that i accidently posted a partial post in.......ended up deleting the entire thread LOL - its back now i think :D:peepwall:

Mister don't know his own strength! I really LOL'd.

i can take the entire forum down with one wrong move - almost did a few times LOL

lmao, daaamn steve. i know youre the man and all, but i think nobody should have that much power. SMD is too good of a place for it to disappear. and yeah man, i was a little bummed to not get a signature, but i still had the product and it was the most important thing and i was still happy. i love it man. i've only used it once so far, but it was definitely worth the price. i'll get plenty more use out of it in the future as well. but yeah, with your site fully up and running, i didnt think ray would be having a presale. but i'd love to get one of these bad boys when theyre available. would like a signature this time to :drinks: i'm gonna be a SMD tool collector lol

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

well im gonna say just this-----a friend of mine works in a car audio shop and evry one of THAT guys(who work there(2 of em)) has a DD1 to set the gains....they are more than pleasured, they set my amp too with the dd1 and it works much much BeTTer than before

so the sooner they will have the CC1 ill go visit em again...

+ even an amateur can set it, and its fast and easy

Edited by gally

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

well im gonna say just this-----a friend of mine works in a car audio shop and evry one of THAT guys(who work there(2 of em)) has a DD1 to set the gains....they are more than pleasured, they set my amp too with the dd1 and it works much much BeTTer than before

so the sooner they will have the CC1 ill go visit em again...

+ even an amateur can set it, and its fast and easy

woah steve, you musta sent a special DD-1 over to them :rofl:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

A couple of BFF"s here :) Gonna try and get some testing done if we ever stop being busy! lol

387777_303544099685506_100000897547658_905638_1293597466_n.jpg

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png