Second Skin Audio

Sound Digital 16k ????W

dnocash1

eh, depends on a lot of things. i'm really not all that familiar with Fi's prices or their new line of BTL's. at that price, i'd guess theyre the old ones. but i'm sure there are other people on here that could be more helpful about those subs.

no problem. like i said, this is a great place. and again, welcome :drinks:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

4 AA smd 18's :pardon:

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

this will not b my first build, but it will be my first with this kind of power. I can get my hand on 4 btl 18's d1s,but before i got them i wanted to see if there any other bada$$ woofers out there... @ bacy , thank you for the welcome !!!!

And the 16k has been a dream of mine for a while, so when i had a chance to get one i did.....

Sell it, its junk!! RUN, RUN FAR AWAY!!! Hope you don't have the same problems others have had...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

this will not b my first build, but it will be my first with this kind of power. I can get my hand on 4 btl 18's d1s,but before i got them i wanted to see if there any other bada$$ woofers out there... @ bacy , thank you for the welcome !!!!

And the 16k has been a dream of mine for a while, so when i had a chance to get one i did.....

Sell it, its junk!! RUN, RUN FAR AWAY!!! Hope you don't have the same problems others have had...

What he said.. Dirty power ftw!!!

They are great SPL amps for burps But not for daily

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

• 3 months later...

my x2 was toward both statements lol. but damn man, buyin a 16k without having any plans? must be nice. welcome to the forum btw, you made a good choice in joining here as your first and primary forum :drinks:

not really on the forum thing, but yes, good choice of amp. i would suggest you run 4 14 or 18s assuming you are doing a wall. good luck and make sure you have enough juice to power that amp ;)

Archived