I have Sprint and had an Epic 4g Touch before using my upgrade to get the iPhone 4s. I gave the Epic Touch to my wife.

Honestly, not really missing the screen size difference. This Retina display is clear. Text just seems easier to read on the iPhone.

Speed wise they are about the same to me. However, I never had any problems with lag on the iPhone where as the Epic Touch it would on occasion.

All in all I'll probably stick with the iPhone until they release the new phone. No doubt the next iPhone will be better, if it has a larger screen while keeping the Retina (if not better), I will be sticking with Apple.

BTW, I have three phones with insurance and after taxes my bill is $168 and some change.

2003 Navigator with Strutmasters Suspension

305/30/26

Alpine IVA-D310

Kicker KX1200.1

3 Ascendant Audio Arsenal 12's

I've played with the galaxy and i wasnt impressed, i just like how big the screen is. What is walked all over? What can it do that iphone 4s cant or what does it do better? Not bein a dick, seriously asking

Which Galaxy Phone? There is not a second version out.

It's faster, more responsive, I feel the screen looks better, the camera is also superior as myself and hundreds of people on YouTube can agree to.

You can also customize Android phones so much further then any Apple Product.

I've played with the galaxy and i wasnt impressed, i just like how big the screen is. What is walked all over? What can it do that iphone 4s cant or what does it do better? Not bein a dick, seriously asking

Cant take a panoramic pic lol

Screenshot_2011-12-20-14-19-28.png

But it pissed me off that the 4s wasnt 4g.

And I dont like how iphones screens are just the apps and arent really customizable. Plus there are a ton of apps on itunes that you pay for when its free on droid's market

"Theres an app for that."

:rofl::lol:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

actually hackers fount it in the ios5 software its just not made public yet.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

not the same lol, makes you take more than one pic and merges them. and its not stock. I really thought the iphone 5 was coming out then they just released the 4s. I was considering switching to an iphone too. o well.

• 2 weeks later...

whats the normal price point on the new iphone per month, im ina need of a new phone in about 2weeks aswell so i starting everything new,

i know it probley depending on the extras and stuff just i wanna see what will normal people will need and and an average price per month a person will have for a bill a month

8aa14387.jpg

I just looked over the bills, and the taxes are about $10... So that comes out to ~$100/ mo

i pay $25 a month for the same exact thing except i get 350 minutes 8)

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Well im now posting off my 4s so i can now say its a phone. Nothing really breath taking. Only difference is siri. Its not 4g, i dont see any real difference between this and the 4 or 3gs really. Im not impressed by it but im also not upset at getting it. It does load images faster and have better display but not by much. Oh well :shrug:

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i had a iphone 3g, and a 3gs. then i switched to a samsung infuse 4G and it was cool for maybe two weeks. only upside was the huge screen, thats what sold me.

battery life sucked on it and it lagged and was slow as fuck and would randomly shut down multiple times a day. i just picked up my iphone 4S yesterday and i already know its better in MY opinion then any droid. never had any of those problems with any of my iphones

plus the pandora app on my pioneer radio is a major plus for me

everyone has their own opinion. if you prefer droid, good for you! ill stick to my iphone 4S and ipad 2 :drinks:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived