Dc Audio Subs For Audioque Hdc3 15

Guest Nismofreak

just think nissy there is a dude with a 12 as loud as your 2 15s or almost as loud.. just a decible or two away

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

damn AF i was just about to say that

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak

just think nissy there is a dude with a 12 as loud as your 2 15s or almost as loud.. just a decible or two away

well remember my box is tunned to 30hz plus and the elevation has a effect on your score

damn AF i was just about to say that

It just drives me nuts when people think they know, but they have no idea.

Ive been with DD since 2001 or so, my 9512 had no direct connect but push style connectors. My tensile leads where not ran through the spider. My sub has been beating for more then 6 years on about 3000watts never had a problem. Sooner or later it will go of coarse and it did. I know I got my money out of my sub and then some. Showing people up with two 15s and me with just one 12 is priceless.

Im not one to talk down on other companies unless I had expierence with them, but if you want to talk about companies ripping off looks of another company I sugguest you look at DC. DC, right down to the carbon fiber dustcap, frame, and magnet. Now these are just going by looks. I have no Idea how they sound or how good or bad they are, and Im not trying to bash them in any way.

But AudioQue is far off from ripping off the 9500 series dd :lol:

True. DJ from AQ even told me I could ship my subs to Resonance in OK to have the baskets switched and then recone them. That would be DD's facility if I am not mistaken.

correct! and then you will be having yourself one badd ass sub when you get it back that will blow a normal hd3 out of the water :lol:

DJ also told me that. I have been reluctant in doing so because I wanted to have my subs for the TBP finals. They did treat me well. Now I have a couple of months that I can spare the time if need be to send them off. I just have to be sure of my next amp setup so that I can choose which VC configuration they will use.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Archived