Dc Audio Subs For Audioque Hdc3 15

Guest Nismofreak

Like you said it comes with the territory...

As for me, I dont know how loud I am. I still havent got my sub back from a reconed. But I will say high numbers/and burps dont impress me much out of a suv or a crx. I got a target Im shooting for, but it is kind of high coming out of a trunk of a full size car. But I will say that I want to bass race 139.9 for sure 49.9 would be nice, but that will take a bit of work..

Im man enough to admit when Im wrong. I had bad luck with RF in the past, and when I bought a used RF amp just get my kickers banging a little more I ended up admiting that the RF was a good amp.

Another thing I thought about too is maybe abother reason you got irritated is because someone is not happy with their subs, and wants new right away. You should talk to your customer and help him design a box so that he can maybe squeeze a few more dbs out of his subs.

I have no idea what the DCs should be tuned for or the area of port they need. But I did tell nismo to rebuild his box again and change his tuning and make it a little higher, because from my impression, nismo thinks that this guy that hit 147 with his one audio que is blowing his DC subs away. Which I also told him they are two different setups and you cant compair that.

but after all we are compairing audioque to dc it seems to me, which is still apples to oranges. and is their no competitiors that run DC subs in extreme vehicles? I thought there be at least a couple.

There you go again talking about things you know nothing about. No one runs dc subs in extreme vehicles or db drag as of right now but that will change with the LV 5's. So before you go writing about shit check your facts because obviously you dont know what your talking about again.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

i have been thru alot of subs and so far my dc lv4 12s in 4.3 cubes bang a good # and i am tuned at 42 and i play songs full tilt that go as low as 29hertz (2300 watts clamped) all day longwith no issues and alot of subs out there look alike so until you actually know i would not bash rusty is a personal friend of mine and i see what he goes thru to get his subs out

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

again, I am not bashing them subs at all so until you actully read which is they LOOK LIKE DD. I did not say they sound like crap, or that they are the best sounding. I said nothing about their performance, and I also said I never used them, or even heard them so Im not going to judge the quality of sound/performance/etc, All I did was used them as a compairison because someone said that the audio que subs look like a rip off version of a dd9500..

When talking to nismo it seemed like he was disappointed with his dc lvl 4s becuse someone got a louder db with 1 audioque. But nismo is tuned way lower then needed to be. Sure its fine to tune low 30s if you got some serious power behind your subs like Assman/randy, steve meade, roscoe. But again these guys are running multiple subs with multiple amps with 20000+watts which makes it easier for them to break into the 50s. Go back and read nismos post, he wanted to break the 150db mark with his first stereo ever, I think he was disappointed when it was not possible. Do I think that his dc audio subs and his hifonics amp in his pathy can break 150s? Yes I do. I have no reason not to believe that they cant. It just takes many hours of trial and error.

42 hz is a great number, as I stated before IF YOU READ. You can still hit the lows just fine, AGAIN I said nothing about the subs not being able too. I also stated when I retuned my box at 40hz I had no problem hitting 30-80hz range. Of coarse if you tune higher you wont be as load at 30 hz then you would be with a 30hz tuned box.

I also know that a lot of subs look alike which I also previously stated. So what is your point?

Me I like my DD's Ive been treated well with them for over 6 years, and I had my 9512 giving 3000 watts daily for most of them 6 years. So to me that is a good speaker. Its no difference then someone else standing behind their own personal preference of what they think is the best.

Oso, I just thought that someone out there would of all ready be using the lvl 5s. I have no need to go and check termpro and look to see what everyone is running. But hey I know nothing at all. Im a noob!

As for accordman, thanks for that statement. Im glad to know that mr meade agrees with me then and not you. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

so you want a cookie because both of you have the same OPINION. at least put something behind your statments besides the ol, ooo If steve meade agrees with me i must be right.

so you want a cookie because both of you have the same OPINION. at least put something behind your statments besides the ol, ooo If steve meade agrees with me i must be right.

No, I dont want a cookie. I want a full bag of chips ahoy! and make them the soft and chewy ones while your at it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived