Whats this new JUICEBOX battery company?

what you trying to say? :popcorn:

But I am not getting FREE product from xstatic. I have paid for everything that is in my truck. And if you came across a product that you could get a better deal and perform, you would stick with what you already have? Part of getting louder and staying competitive is trying new products. I too worked at a shop and was an installer and now I am in the utility industry, I might know a thing or too about electricity. :peepwall: I also own a small business, that funds my hobbies, part of doing what I love, car audio.

At the time I did the "tests", I didn't record any of it, didn't think about showing it to the forums, was a test for me cuz I was getting ready for two finals events. My whole bank batt was installed and finished right up to the last hour before I had to drive to shreveport, recording my findings was last thing on my mind. Sold the d3100s I had as soon as I got back locally. I have been tempted a few times to order a brand new battery from each company and put them on a load tester, but for what? So someone can get upset and pissed off, no thanks. :shrug:

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not hard to see what I'm saying...

A sponsored person that gets free product, or a sales rep of said company that gets heavily discounted items on a product to make money when he sells said product, will not say bad about a company that he is either A) getting free product from, or B ) getting discounted or product at dealer cost to sell for profit.

In this case, you are a sales rep or as your signature says "Authorized BatCap Dealer".

So you being said "Authorized BatCap Dealer" its common sense for you to say " oh yea Xstatic Batcap is the best battery", otherwise you wont make no money selling batcap if you tell people Juicebox or XS Power is better.

Either way, at the end of the day, a company testing their own product, a sales rep, or an dealer is going to have a biased opinion, and may even lead to faking testing results to make their product come out on top. Hell Juicebox even admitted to doing it....

These biased opinions that the brick and mortar shops tell potential customers is why the audio business is so weak for them, when they tell every potential customer that the shop down the road is a hack shop, or they shit all over any brand of product they dont sell in their shop and claim its flea-market audio crap...

Sure internet pricing has hurt the industry very well, but I still feel there are a lot of people like me willing to pay a little more for product if they can have it that same day.

Hell even a lot of audio shops are willing to work with you on pricing just to get the sale!

The days of MSRP are practically over and a lot of places will sell at MAP price (which is close to being the prices you see on mass online retailers), tho you will not find this sort of help/service as big box stores such as wal-mart, bestbuys, american, etc.

It pains me to see everyone bashing each other about who's better. I recently talked with 913customs and the guy is super helpful, and very nice. I was thinking about going with 2 of the JB31's and Despite the name comments, I actually like that it's different and out there.

I look for more of a long term relationship with a company then just a few vid's that go back in forth. How is the customer service? How cheap can you get the product vs Quality? Personal experience with the product.. How close is the dealer? Warranty? Ect... Ect.

But that aside.. I am at the point in my build I need some advise myself.. and honest opinions. (leave aside the bash fest) I just ordered my dual alternator bracket for my Blazer, and now need to upgrade from these 2 Yellow tops. My electrical is pretty nice right now, I just want more power. So now comes the question:

If you had 600.00bucks(flexible)Shipping Included) to spend on just Batteries.. what would you buy? and why would you buy them? where would you order them from? Price? Ect..

I just want the best power I can get with the money at hand. Company doesn't matter, even stepping outside Juicebox, Xs, ect. I need a good deal with a helpful company. I have used plenty of Yellows and BatCaps in the past, nothing outside of that.

Team Skar Audio

http://www.youtube.com//Enigma311311

2004 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

4th order wall (in-progress)

(4) Skar Zvx 15's

(2) Sk4500.1s

(2) MB quarts 4-channels

(14) Mids / Highs.

DavidDsBlazer12s-1.jpg

good.gifFTFY

Does everyone that works at XS get a SMD approved steak knife? Cause if so i want to work at XS!!!

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

I mean hell.. I might go with XS if they throw in a set of SMD Steak Knifes.. LMFAO!

I want to see a SMD approved "Set it and Forget it" oven. (free set of SMD Knifes if you order in the next 5mins.. but wait! that's not all..) SOLD!

Team Skar Audio

http://www.youtube.com//Enigma311311

2004 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

4th order wall (in-progress)

(4) Skar Zvx 15's

(2) Sk4500.1s

(2) MB quarts 4-channels

(14) Mids / Highs.

DavidDsBlazer12s-1.jpg

really interesting topic. I've run stinger and kinetik batts with nothing but good results. But If I win the Incriminator Audio give away I'll be running two D3100s and a smaller XS power batt under the hood. I could at least buy one small cheap one. I already planned on buying two D3100s :)

I mean hell.. I might go with XS if they throw in a set of SMD Steak Knifes.. LMFAO!

I want to see a SMD approved "Set it and Forget it" oven. (free set of SMD Knifes if you order in the next 5mins.. but wait! that's not all..) SOLD!

SMD easy bake oven!!!!!

Can one of those XS D1600 fit in a 2002 isuzu rodeo ls 6.0L?

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

:drinks:

Its not hard to see what I'm saying...

A sponsored person that gets free product, or a sales rep of said company that gets heavily discounted items on a product to make money when he sells said product, will not say bad about a company that he is either A) getting free product from, or B ) getting discounted or product at dealer cost to sell for profit.

In this case, you are a sales rep or as your signature says "Authorized BatCap Dealer".

So you being said "Authorized BatCap Dealer" its common sense for you to say " oh yea Xstatic Batcap is the best battery", otherwise you wont make no money selling batcap if you tell people Juicebox or XS Power is better.

Either way, at the end of the day, a company testing their own product, a sales rep, or an dealer is going to have a biased opinion, and may even lead to faking testing results to make their product come out on top. Hell Juicebox even admitted to doing it....

These biased opinions that the brick and mortar shops tell potential customers is why the audio business is so weak for them, when they tell every potential customer that the shop down the road is a hack shop, or they shit all over any brand of product they dont sell in their shop and claim its flea-market audio crap...

Sure internet pricing has hurt the industry very well, but I still feel there are a lot of people like me willing to pay a little more for product if they can have it that same day.

Hell even a lot of audio shops are willing to work with you on pricing just to get the sale!

The days of MSRP are practically over and a lot of places will sell at MAP price (which is close to being the prices you see on mass online retailers), tho you will not find this sort of help/service as big box stores such as wal-mart, bestbuys, american, etc.

they did??

damn, Audiofanaticz puttin in some time on the keyboard in this thread! but im getting exactly what you're trying to say man, and i agree with you completely. i as well only trust my own tests (completely that is) but i do like to see comparisons in general. mainly the ones done by unbiased amateur guys such as myself. if im rich one day, ill buy up a bunch of the different batteries and a fancy little load tester and try them all out. deal? :drinks:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived