Whats this new JUICEBOX battery company?

how much are juice box batteries tho? xs power do seem to be top dog but they also seem to be most expensive and for some of us price is a big factor when your on a budget you cant always afford the best... if i had the money i would drive a lambo instead i have Mitsubishi evo that will give the lambo a run for its money at a fraction of the cost.

im sorry you mention budget but yet say you have an evo taht is obviously worked. hmmmm

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

how much are juice box batteries tho? xs power do seem to be top dog but they also seem to be most expensive and for some of us price is a big factor when your on a budget you cant always afford the best... if i had the money i would drive a lambo instead i have Mitsubishi evo that will give the lambo a run for its money at a fraction of the cost.

im sorry you mention budget but yet say you have an evo taht is obviously worked. hmmmm

Exactly evo isnt a good vehicle to use in the same sentence with BUDGET, lol. The insurance alone is higher then most peoples car payments lol.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

im jealous thats my next vehicle i want :good:

I find it pretty easy to afford a single XS D1600 that costs $269, versus buying 3 Kinetiks that cost $222ea ($666).

Also judging by the current listed prices for the juiceboxes, Im sure that their 16volt battery costs more then 134.50 each making 2 of them more then a single xs power d1600.

So your comparison is voided

Your talking about a test that was done with two completely different load test machines starting voltage was not the same. When you start a drag race its a straight line across and go when the flags are dropped. Was the Xs battery able to climb back up to the initial 17.15 or so that it started at? Last number I seen was in the 16's never was did juicebox make a claim to be better than anyone that I seen. Mike singer did a test that proved the juicebox to be right in par with all the big name companies for a lot less. Xs makes great product and that was never in question the real test was to see how well the juicebox held up and under the test that was done only the juicebox dropped 1.55 volts and the Xs dropped 1.6 volts so in that test alone I would say that juicebox brand batteries held its own. Imo. Juicebox ftmfw.

doesnt matter what type of load tester you use ... 100A is 100A and the test was done at each batteries resting voltage, each battery has a different resting voltage is xs is higher than its their advantage. you wanted to use drag racing as an example so here is mine ... you get two cars one with 500hp one with 550 .... do you lower that car with 550 to 500 so its the same ... no his has 550 so its his advantage. and the ending voltage after the load test is much more important than how many volts it dropped the xs power batt has .39 more volts than the 2 juicebox batts at the end to me that was not in par.

The thing that i don't get is this. how does a "brand new battery, never opened before" rest at 17ish volts when its only a 16 volt battery? i work at a battery store and i get shipments in every couple days from the manufacturers. Their 12 volt batteries are never at 13 volt when i open the packages. they're in the low 12s to high 11s. I put them on the chargers over night and the next day they sit at 12.8-13.2. That, makes me believe that XS charged up the battery before test. They might not have but the company who builds them did. The Juicebox batteries were not charged for at least 6 days. Mike's order came in on Monday and he didn't pick them up until saturday. So, they sat for 5-6 days before he got them. We don't have a charger capable of charging his large order in that amount of time. So, fair race? not really. But, I'll happily stick with a Juicbox battery any day seeing as how they are local to me and cheaper price than XS with very similar results (in the 12 volt category for sure) in similar tests. Thats my opinion on the "comparison" between the two companies.

Both are great batteries, don't get me wrong. But Juicebox has my vote any day.

2013 Ford F250 CCLB XLT

Bone stock work truck for now

At the end of Mike's video, he says who to contact for battery information. 913 customs is a great company to deal with. Very helpful and willing to negotiate on prices.

2013 Ford F250 CCLB XLT

Bone stock work truck for now

Your talking about a test that was done with two completely different load test machines starting voltage was not the same. When you start a drag race its a straight line across and go when the flags are dropped. Was the Xs battery able to climb back up to the initial 17.15 or so that it started at? Last number I seen was in the 16's never was did juicebox make a claim to be better than anyone that I seen. Mike singer did a test that proved the juicebox to be right in par with all the big name companies for a lot less. Xs makes great product and that was never in question the real test was to see how well the juicebox held up and under the test that was done only the juicebox dropped 1.55 volts and the Xs dropped 1.6 volts so in that test alone I would say that juicebox brand batteries held its own. Imo. Juicebox ftmfw.

doesnt matter what type of load tester you use ... 100A is 100A and the test was done at each batteries resting voltage, each battery has a different resting voltage is xs is higher than its their advantage. you wanted to use drag racing as an example so here is mine ... you get two cars one with 500hp one with 550 .... do you lower that car with 550 to 500 so its the same ... no his has 550 so its his advantage. and the ending voltage after the load test is much more important than how many volts it dropped the xs power batt has .39 more volts than the 2 juicebox batts at the end to me that was not in par.

The thing that i don't get is this. how does a "brand new battery, never opened before" rest at 17ish volts when its only a 16 volt battery? i work at a battery store and i get shipments in every couple days from the manufacturers. Their 12 volt batteries are never at 13 volt when i open the packages. they're in the low 12s to high 11s. I put them on the chargers over night and the next day they sit at 12.8-13.2. That, makes me believe that XS charged up the battery before test. They might not have but the company who builds them did. The Juicebox batteries were not charged for at least 6 days. Mike's order came in on Monday and he didn't pick them up until saturday. So, they sat for 5-6 days before he got them. We don't have a charger capable of charging his large order in that amount of time. So, fair race? not really. But, I'll happily stick with a Juicbox battery any day seeing as how they are local to me and cheaper price than XS with very similar results (in the 12 volt category for sure) in similar tests. Thats my opinion on the "comparison" between the two companies.

Both are great batteries, don't get me wrong. But Juicebox has my vote any day.

My brand new batcap 4000 when they showed up, 5 of them each one was at 12.9 - 13.1 straight out of the box and took 3 days to get to me from batcap.

My xs power d3100, 2 of them straight out of the box where 12.5- 12.6 and took two days to get to me.

Call that however you want, batcaps didnt need any charge what so ever ready to use. Xs power batts even state in the paper work charge before use.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db