Sonic Electronix

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, beats by dre are the mist overrated headphone brand in existence. They are like bose except with headphones. You can get stuff that sounds many times better for cheaper.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

I have lisened to there earbuds and they sounded good but i have never used a lot of expensive earbuds so i cant compare. I wouldnt pay that much for a pair tho, thats dumb i could put that money towards my truck speakers instead of earbuds.

Yeah this thread went in so many directions I stopped being interested. The OP is clearly one of those I know everyting have owned everything therefore I am the leading expert on everything. His statements were so flawed that if I didn't want to move on to another thread I would sit here and list my rebuttal to each of his arguments but instead I will simply say to each his own. If he wants to get whooped by buying beats by dre then let him I will stick with Sennheiser. The beats feel too flimsy looking and flashy always felt like I would break them so easily, I am not going to even comment on the Apple comment that made me :lol: and :rofl:. That will just start an unnecessary flame war I am not in the mood for so enjoy and I hope you get your beats Taurus and you're right I though I saw it all until I saw your car :lol: way to think outside the box I guess.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

The studios were the only decent headphone by dre. The solo's I had sounded like horseshit so I tried another set and same thing. Returned them the next day. Its like car audio equipment...you never find the best in bestbuy.

My Solos are f**king awesome, just sayin. They sound perfect. I will sgree that u can prob get better car audio speakers than Beats would make though.

Oh dear lord baby Jesus please help me to make this post concise and not sound like a flaming asshole.

The Beats by Dr. Dre speakers/headphones are the exact type of product Monster has been famous for producing for many, many years now. A quality, mainstream product with a price tag many times it's true worth. They take a mid-range product and simply market the hell out of it to mainstream to high-end buyers. I've worn every single set of Beats headphones besides the in-ears because I refuse to wear earbuds. They sound nice but they do not warrant a $300 price tag. Bose is the same way. I actually own a pair of Bose's QC-15 headphones purely because in my experience they posses the best sound reduction with the least amount of hiss/white noise. And they were given to me as a gift for Christmas when I didn't ask for them. Can't turn that down IMO.

Monster has done the same thing with Beats that they've done with nearly every other product I've seen them make. I mean, fuck, they sell 4-foot HDMI cables at upwards of $80 and boast that different cables, although they all adhere to the same HDMI specification, can provide higher quality video transfer than others in their own lineup. Their 400-series power wire with it's "flux tube", effectively decreasing the amount of copper in the jacket, lowering costs, and (through brilliant marketing) somehow doubling the price. And their Beats by Dre headphones. The same amount of bass I've heard from a $40 pair of Sony over-the-ear headphones with 5 times the pricetag. I've always been about a balance of function and form. The Beats have a certain style to them that appeals to a massive audience but they don't have the performance to be classified as a high-end headphone.

Posted from my hand-assembled Windows computer.

Very nicely put! Couldnt have said it better myself :werd_msword:

Imo, Beats over head style sucks.

I've listened to music through those headphones numerous times.

I owned a pair, got it.through a trade, it was decent but not for the price.

WESC headphones are a lot better if ii had to choose a product off the top of my head.

WESC headphones are stylish and sound pretty awesome imo. I own a pair of WESC and also a pair of Sony Studio headphones, both very similar to the Beats and both together cost 1/3 of the price of Beats.

MDRV600.png

edit: I will add that the beats do sound decent, but they should have a price tag of no greater than $80 for them IMO

Team Bass-Hz

I listened to a pair of those huge ass beats and they sounded like complete ass to me, my 20 dollar jvc in ear headphones sound better in every aspect with a quarter of the price.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived