I was awake when I had mine pulled. Was kinda cool getting to watch, had him shoot me with Novocaine every ten minutes which left me with a uselessly numb face for about 10 hours (really sucked). Got to see him pull the teeth, stick all kinds of knives and scalpels in there. My left rear tooth spurted a huge stream of blood that reached the dentist's pants and coat. Was kinda cool, but being away is not for the strong stomach but was waaaaay easier on the wallet when you don't have dental. Didn't get any good drugs, just ibuprofen 800's. Some people bitch about it, I didn't think it was too bad. I had some really cracked chapped lips afterward and the dentist stitched my cheek to my jaw so I had to go back and have that stitch cut. But after a week, I was eating and drinking everything. Just stay away from straws and cigarettes you'll never have to worry about dry socket. I still say the worst part of wisdom teeth removal is giving up good food for a week. lol

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

i havent been able to eat for three days because the pain was so bad all i would do was work and sleep. during the operation i remember being awake for quick moments but they gave me soo many different sedatives i had no idea what was going on i did try to hit on the dental assistant though

I had mine done a couple years ago. When we got back home i tried to go up our front stairs my self. 3 steps, then i woke up laying in the middle of the lawn lol. a week of Demerol was fun too,

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

I got mine pulled, Best part is I still have them. They are in my night stand.

^^^ THIS!!! lol..

I too, have my wisdom teeth in the night stand . I was awake and watched as the dentist cut them from my skull. After the procedure, some anesthetic made it onto / inside my tongue. I spoke poorly for a couple of hours.

Just had mine pulled Monday. I was awake for it they just numbed me. Honestly it was a cake walk. All 4 of mine were through the gums. They had to cut the bottom ones in half to get them out. It was over in less then an hour. I got some vicodin and stopped taking it after the first day. It didn't even bleed that much.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k