Juicebox battery Apple VS the XS d3400

Both batteries were brand new out of the boxes and we place on an intelicharger and charged together for 24 hours then let sit for an hour before placed on the load tester. I only had the phone to record so I did not have a timer but did it with the recording timer on the phone the XS batt goes for 30seconds and I forgot to time the juicebox so its almost 50seconds on the load test!

Please check out our FORUM http://www.audioaddicts.net/forum/index.php?/forum/29-juicebox-battery/

Are the batteries comparable? Only stating that with no real product line available (none that I could find anyways) I am curious which batteries compare to their competitor's counterpart.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

HAHA WOW looked like same group size to me.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I am not only referring to the video, not able to watch it right now as I am only on my mobile. I am asking generally, since it is rumored they are the same buildhouse I am curious whether or not Juicebox plans on making their version of every XS battery. Geez, besides, Batcaps have already been ordered :shrug:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I found this on the web and it looks like the batt is the same size as the 3400.. I am an XS guy and that will never change. Looks like a good battery though. He says its the Grape version in the video but the title says apple and the apple is the same size as the d3400. Either way XS ftmfw.

insideJBFlyer1.jpg

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I am not only referring to the video, not able to watch it right now as I am only on my mobile. I am asking generally, since it is rumored they are the same buildhouse I am curious whether or not Juicebox plans on making their version of every XS battery. Geez, besides, Batcaps have already been ordered :shrug:

I was checking out a different thread on another forum and Nathan shut the rumors down really quick. XS and Juciebox do not come from the same "buildhouse". Just thought I would put that out there.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

I found this on the web and it looks like the batt is the same size as the 3400.. I am an XS guy and that will never change. Looks like a good battery though. He says its the Grape version in the video but the title says apple and the apple is the same size as the d3400. Either way XS ftmfw.

insideJBFlyer1.jpg

they look very similar in design to XS Power equivalents

you win some, you lose some

jsut saying. never used anyone but did anyone notice on the xs he kept goin up to 530 amps and the juicebox you kept it as close as 500 as possible just sayin. kinda seemed like it made a difference. again never used either of them so couldnt tell you which one i like better.

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

insideJBFlyer1.jpg

they look very similar in design to XS Power equivalents

As far as price goes if your not local to the seller then your gonna pay about the same for XS and if your gonna pay the same amount or closer it makes sense to me to go with the company that has been around longer and is known for their awesome customer service plus the fact that if they (XS) have been around as long as they have they are not going anywhere.

Archived