Shaved door handle solenoid timing

Hey everybody im having some trouble getting the timing right on my shaved door handle kit. I have the relay on the solenoid being controlled by the signal to my lock solenoid as well so i can use my oem key fob. The passenger side is working perfectly fine, but on the drivers side it seems that the door solenoid is pulling before the lock solenoid has fully completed its action causing the lock to delay and not allow the door to open becase it will not allow the lock complete its cycle before the door solenoid. Is there a way that i can delay the door solenoid while still keeping it all controlled off of the lock solenoid signal?

Will check back in the morning if your issue has not been resolved. But what I can say is...friends NEVER let friends use soilenoids. Actuators hands down :drinks:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I know that you cannot get into a door if its shaved im just using the signal from the lock to trigger the relay. on my oem the lock is integrated into the same housing as the door latch mechanism and its all sealed inside a plkastic box so i cant completely remove the lock from the door latch