Sonic Electronix

does anyone know a thing bout quantum audio

the motor gap if i recall right, i dont think you can play music on a spl model,

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

the motor gap if i recall right, i dont think you can play music on a spl model,

hahaha...you can play music on any sub. It more than likely has extra spiders which increases the FS witch determines how low it can play.

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

hahaha...you can play music on any sub. It more than likely has extra spiders which increases the FS witch determines how low it can play.

and i think the SPL version has a tighter gap also.

if you're interested in Fi, dont go with a low end amp if you end up choosing to get them.

from fi's page

Daily or SPL: Simply put, if you plan on listening to any type of music you MUST choose the daily option. If it is strictly for a competion/tone only scenario then choose the SPL option. The reason we have these options is the gap tolerances between the two are different. The gap in the SPL woofer is much tighter and FAR less forgiving in comparison to the Daily option. The Daily option simply gives the coil more wiggle room inside of the gap to deal with the non-linearity tendencies that you can get into when you are using a sub in a daily driving scenario. Typically SPL applications deal with 1 note and it does not change, therefore we can make the gap much tighter and get all of the motor strength that we can out of it.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

quantum audio subs and amps are very sub-par equipment

last year i did a install for a 16yr old boy he had a 95 chevy blazer..he already had chosen and bought the equipment too..

he had 3 of thier "700rms" 10s and a single quantum 4000d.. and he also had a 4 channel to match and 6 6.5" co axs to go in..

i built the box specs were 3.5 cubes net tuned to 34hz with 15" per cube.. subs got ALOT of movement and hammerd on the 34 hz and up bass.. really did NOT like anything below 32hz bass.. he was impressed by them tho..

they lasted for 2 months and faild on him

my advice is save your moy up and get something worth having

thanks for all the info it really helped me in my decision im goin fi btl 15 but what amp should i use and its for daily use

Do you have the power to give a BTL what it needs? Because if not the BL and other lines are great subs to.

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

as long as you have the electrical it should be fine. If you read on dc's website it says you need a high output alternator and upgraded batterys.

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

I know it's kinda late on the topic. But my coworker and I bought the same single din DVD player (quantum) from audio savings. Mine works fine, although my FM signal is crap. Idk if it was something I did. But, I hate the FM radio anyways, I just use my iPod. But my coworker's one, the faceplate never motorized out to allow him to put a disk in. And his screen was acting funny too. He emailed autosavings and they said he could send it back and get online credit with them. But I don't think he sent it back. And I also had to get an adapter for the aux cable that they sent with the radio, because it had male ends for some reason

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

Archived