LED's vs. DD-1

What is that LED light bar being used? how is it constructed?

Edit: OK now I understand. Read into it some more.

Glad I don't go by useless descriptions lol. I go by real world results. I just got a DD-1 and now my score is 162ish. Mids and highs are the same but the DD-1 for some reason works really good on Class H amps over the scope.

Edited by dB Don

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I didn't say it didn't work? Did I?

As it does work, I even said it helped me clean my mids/highs up.

sorry man i may have targeted the wrong person here - i will delete what i wrote. Sorry for calling you an idiot. The person who made the video and THINKS our product doesnt work is an idiot though.

i have to quote myself here because now i am confused. The link in your sig is linked to the page where the video is posted......and its YOUR page? Now i cant tell who the Idiot is but to whoever made that video, i would say "nice try" and actually nice job getting some extra "cheap" views on the channel. When you cant get views being a stand up guy, its always a good alternative to diss on me and get some extra traffic. Whoever made the video proved the DD-1 works and if the intention was to dog out our product, you failed miserably.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

OK, in my opinion I see your point about the lights lighting up your leds before the DD1 lights up. But, you have to understand that the DD1 is designed to light up when the clipping is high enough to possibly damage equipment. A slight amount of dc can be passed without harming equipment.

I could be wrong and it could be designed to detect at the first sign of DC, but I dunno... but I am assuming that factor was thought about while designing the DD1...

It was my channel. And I did make the video.

I did not make it to prove or disprove anything. I just recorded some observations we made.

As I said before, a few times now, I like the DD-1.

And cheap views? Nah, I don't care that much about YouTube. Lol

An observation like this to uneducated people is proof to them that it doesn't work. Also, you have a lacking understanding of electricity and how LED's work and are observing nothing out of the ordinary. LED's do NOT only light up when DC current is applied and by stating that when the video starts you're spreading false information to viewers and pretty much saying the DD-1 isn't detecting DC current when in fact there is nmo DC current there.

I posted a response on the video that should summarize it pretty concisely.

I'd say if you want to not look like

and not know what you're talking about but claim that someone else is wrong then take the video down. It mkaes you look uneducated but, even worse, just spreads false information. Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I think I just got dumber by reading this. Even that yahoo explanation has serious problems.

LOL I love this guy! :drinks:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I still want ever own or use a DD-1 .. :good:

I still want ever use proper spelling .. :pardon:

wtf is lolcats?