Second Skin Audio

Drop in Replacement?

Superman0527

Right now I've got a 4.25 cu ft box tuned to 37 hertz with a 15" RE SX in it powered by an Autotek MM2000.1. It drops pretty good for one 15 but I was looking into seeing if there were any other subs out there that would do good in this setup. I was just curious to see what other subs would sound good in box dimensions such as mine, mainly from people that have either heard one or own a setup like this. I always like to see what other people have and how they've got their system setup.

(1)RE SX 154.25 cu.ft. box tuned to 37(1) Autotek MM2000.1 ampStinger 1/0 guage throughoutClarion HU

i got the se's from re and they hit real low. i know it is a step down from your sx, but if you looking for more sq, then try them. also, fi is a hot new product right now (www.ficaraudio.com)...try the btl's or q's...good luck

i likes me some audio stuff...

i got the se's from re and they hit real low. i know it is a step down from your sx, but if you looking for more sq, then try them. also, fi is a hot new product right now (www.ficaraudio.com)...try the btl's or q's...good luck

niether one sound anything like an SX though...step up to an ol XXX or to a MX if you have the cash, and use the same amp

Accordman- Don't you have an MX, I may be mistaking you for someone else but I thought u had a vid up on ROE of your Accord with the MX in it...I was about to get one of those but they didnt have the 15 out when I was looking.  So instead I settled for the SX.  Don't get me wrong, I love the way the SX sounds, hits hard but also stays clear.  How is the MX compared to the SX?

(1)RE SX 154.25 cu.ft. box tuned to 37(1) Autotek MM2000.1 ampStinger 1/0 guage throughoutClarion HU

Archived