Today I decided to rip it up a bit and start fresh with a new foundation. I pulled the woofers and am thinking of differnent ways of refinishing it as well as modifying the baffle to properly fit the NEO 18s.

This will be a long time coming, not a sprint of a build log but im putting it up now so I can add to it as things progress.

377045_10150538118900943_507085942_11037

383831_10150538118305943_507085942_11037

Thanks for looking and stay tuned.
-Drew

LINK TO ORIGINAL BUILD THREAD

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Oh and thanks to Low Low Audio Norfolk Va.

Hopefully with their help I will acquire amps and be that much closer to rolling into the lanes.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

I absolutely love these motors. 4" coil Neo Underhung motor MASSIVE motor throw and keeps the weight down on my woofers mounted high on the car. I had them running on Ch3+4 125wrms @4ohm and I could still bounce windshield wipers and shake things @20hz inside the audio shop. These woofers are the backbone of the car and almost everything that makes it unique (plus the port of course)

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

They are MAYBE 20lbs each and single 4ohm Dual layer flatwound coils. Power ratings are conservative to reflect the efficiency, 1,000wrms will get right where they should be. The weak points thermally is the coil, mechanically it is the surround. I plan on doing two DC 1200s strapped for rated 2400wrms and some headroom. Voltage usually isn't a terrible issue til my car goes 3k+ so Voltage should be stable.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

I'm tuned in man. I wanna see this when you're done! what part of Hampton roads are you in?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived