What a Merry Christmas I had :-(

Trying to imagine what it smelled like made me throw up a little.

Pics ? You guys really are some sick bastids, ain't ya' ? :) LOL

But hey now.... it ain't just about how bad it tasted this morning, but it's been 80% as bad as that, ever since ! Brushed like 5 X's. Room mate is supposed to be bringing me home some old school listerine..... But yea', some nasty shiz to be sure.

I ate a good breakfast though, and even did about 20 minutes of medium light cardio (stat bike).

Hope it's way better tomorrow morning.... I'm am just bucking for a hard core workout right now ! :)

Fish

Edited by Fish Chris

Go to a dentist and get it taken care of.

I had one of my teeth break, get infected, (cap broke off of it), doctor drilled hole through it (no novacaine, nerves were dead from infection), sucked the junk out of there, closed it up (root canal therapy), cut open my lip and omfg that felt great.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Well, already been to the dentist.

Just trying to get the rest of the infection cleared up, before I decide what to do next.

Swelling is way down.... since the blowout :) And I'm not tasting roadkill so much this morning.

I think this all means that I need to do a little workout this morning ;) Have to see if it will hold pressure :)

Peace,

Fish

Go to a dentist and get it taken care of.

I had one of my teeth break, get infected, (cap broke off of it), doctor drilled hole through it (no novacaine, nerves were dead from infection), sucked the junk out of there, closed it up (root canal therapy), cut open my lip and omfg that felt great.

Yeah root canals aren't that bad, I knocked out one of my upper front teeth back in 8th grade so I had to have like 2 root canals (other front tooth was knocked back but not completely out). 5 years later right after I graduate high school they realize that the tooth was completely knocked out and put back in the socket was grey b/c my body didn't accept the root canal so it was slowing eating it away, had to have it pulled or one day it would just snap on me. Thing is when you put a tooth back in the socket it doesn't just nicely stay there, it stays there by forming itself to the jaw bone....hearing my tooth crack from the jaw bone when they pulled it was one of the worst sounds ever, I almost passed out. After about 1.5 years of various dental surgeries I now have a dental implant, can't even tell its a fake. Plus side is now basic dental work like shots for fillings don't bother me one bit lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

My mom just went through the exact same thing. She had an abscessed tooth that swelled up then discharged she thought that since it wasn't swollen anymore that she would be okay with some antibiotics. Tooth was fine for a few weeks then it swelled up worse then before and long story short she ended getting a root canal last Friday. The second time it swelled up her face was so swollen it was hard to recognize her..

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION