so... who here carries a handgun for self defense?

seems that we actually have quite a few here who carries for SD purposes.

so, who here carries, what do you carry,and how do you carry?

i guess ill start. springfield 5" 1911 45acp, OC in an andrews custom holster. hammer back, one in the tube, extra mag on other side.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

glock27 in a galco king tuk right now its got hornady tap FPD in it

If I carry open its with the glock20 in a fobus style holster(it sucks) i dont do it very often. its also loaded with hornady hollow points.

both have a round chambered and a full magazine sitting behind em.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I carry depending on where I am going. If it is somewhere I can't take it inside with me it is my glock 23. Otherwise its a S&W 642, or Kahr mp40, Kahr p380, or ruger lcp. It also depends on what i am wearing. I carry my Kahr p380 the most. Fits in my pockets very well.

I carry depending on where I am going. If it is somewhere I can't take it inside with me it is my glock 23. Otherwise its a S&W 642, or Kahr mp40, Kahr p380, or ruger lcp. It also depends on what i am wearing. I carry my Kahr p380 the most. Fits in my pockets very well.

those kahr's are sweet. i had a cw9 that really wish i wouldnt have gotten rid of.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I carry my Glock 23 in a Custom leather Behind the back IWB holster that has full 13 rd mag plus one in the pipe... If i carry extra mags with me then i carry a Fobus Dual mag holster on my hip :)

*** I have had to use mine on a few occasions for SD purposes**

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

glock27 in a galco king tuk right now its got hornady tap FPD in it

If I carry open its with the glock20 in a fobus style holster(it sucks) i dont do it very often. its also loaded with hornady hollow points.

both have a round chambered and a full magazine sitting behind em.

If you don't have a round chambered, how are you going to fire the gun when a fraction of a second counts.

I always have a round chambered too.

seems that we actually have quite a few here who carries for SD purposes. so, who here carries, what do you carry,and how do you carry?i guess ill start. springfield 5" 1911 45acp, OC in an andrews custom holster. hammer back, one in the tube, extra mag on other side.

glock27 in a galco king tuk right now its got hornady tap FPD in itIf I carry open its with the glock20 in a fobus style holster(it sucks) i dont do it very often. its also loaded with hornady hollow points. both have a round chambered and a full magazine sitting behind em.

I think its funny you guys make sure to mention you carry it with one in the pipe...well...duh..lets carry an un-chambered gun to protect myself with..... Im not bashing on ya'll, just to me thats common knowledge, most bad guys dont say "oh, ok, ill wait while u chamber a round"....if youre carrying a semiauto without one in the pipe...you might as well just carry it empty, milliseconds save lives or lose them.

And Hugh, nice to see someone else that isnt a puss thats afraid of carrying the big evil cocked n locked 1911.....lord knows how dangerous that is..lmao. I carry daily. Cocked n Locked 1911 in one of several flavors, open or concealed depending on the mood....As of late, Ive been open carrying the .357 my old lady got me, extra speed loader in a pocket.... but now Ive gotten a real boner for the Springfield EMP...But ya, I carry a piece, everywhere, all time,...I have AOW paperwork going right now to do something like the Serbu super shorty 12ga....hmmmmm...thatd be easy to conceal as well....lmao

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I actually know several who dont carry chambered to be honest. I honestly dont see the point in having it if you arent ready to go. although fully loaded most are pretty heavy so you could throw it at someone and hope you hit them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived