So im just getting into it, and I KNOW I'm not the only one on this forum that does it, but are there any mountain bikers out there?

I got a deal on a full suspension specialized about 2 months back and now I'm hooked!

It's a

FSR XC

Just upgraded the handlebars to some Ritcheys, ditched the V-brakes for some Shimano disks with Aztec rotors and ordered some fireeye PJ acr pedals off amazon for a good deal.

I do a lot of trail rides and some downhill stuff, nothing major, just to stay in shape.

Show your bikes and post your ride pics here!

Here's my bike,it ain't much but it's a shit ton of fun

aacf128a.jpg

And here's a mountain view of a trail from 2 weeks ago.

9c867907.jpg

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

sick man. I dont ride mountain bikes, but ive been riding BMX for about 9 years now. I ride some mountain bike trails near my house, its pretty sick to see some of the things they can do. keep at it bro biking is and awesome sport.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

I was huge into down hill, I use to ride bmx bikes but getting to 6ft and 235 changed that lol

I started with a specialized rockhopper, 6" humvee style forks, solid rear. Disc front V rear, great bike, better for flat style riding. I've ridin all types of styles, and down hill is my fav... I was hardcore into flat land/dirt jump bmx bikes.

I ran a custom full suspension schwinn for a while until I got shot. Great bike, best for down hill though. 3-4" rear travel and 6-8 front, dampening on max since I weighed a good bit compared to other riders. Damn I miss it. I'll try to find pics if I can

I'll take speed shifts(thumb index) over grips shifts btw

I was huge into down hill, I use to ride bmx bikes but getting to 6ft and 235 changed that lol

I started with a specialized rockhopper, 6" humvee style forks, solid rear. Disc front V rear, great bike, better for flat style riding. I've ridin all types of styles, and down hill is my fav... I was hardcore into flat land/dirt jump bmx bikes.

I ran a custom full suspension schwinn for a while until I got shot. Great bike, best for down hill though. 3-4" rear travel and 6-8 front, dampening on max since I weighed a good bit compared to other riders. Damn I miss it. I'll try to find pics if I can

I'll take speed shifts(thumb index) over grips shifts btw

who need gears any way

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

I hope I'm not going to get in trouble for this, but I have a giant vt 3 full suspension bike with pretty much all shimano swore lx and hpv swinger 3 wayshock and a manitou Nixon fork.. Never heard any MTB on here so just figured I'd share. I can provide pics if you are interested.

i was into it pretty heavy for a while and also was real big into bmx but i actually have my 2012 Giant Talon 29er 0 for sale with upgraded front forks, pedals, and a bike rack :drinks:

heck of a good deal if someone is wanting to start... ill even throw in a camelbak if they want it :pardon:

btw those are some nice rigs above!! :drink40:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png