Sundown Audio

db Drive A72000.1 Okur

SQMonte

No can do power hungry amps.....what about Crescendo, are they hogs too?

Crescendo, DC, db drive are all made in same factory. Just so everyone knows.

Sundown will shit on them. But I have heard they do rated if not close to it with good electrical cuz they are power hungry. I was actually considering trying one of their amps out. So im curious to see what people got to say.

You really don't know anything do you? You just spew out any garbage you have read.

Who sells db drives? Cat find any anymore.

Didn't check the db Drive website.... did you?

:suicidesanta:

Edited by bassahaulic

No can do power hungry amps.....what about Crescendo, are they hogs too?

Crescendo, DC, db drive are all made in same factory. Just so everyone knows.

Sundown will shit on them. But I have heard they do rated if not close to it with good electrical cuz they are power hungry. I was actually considering trying one of their amps out. So im curious to see what people got to say.

You really don't know anything do you? You just spew out any garbage you have read.

and how would you back that up. everyone knows that sundown makes incredible efficient amps. and i have heard that db drive are not as efficient. i do my research. i might not be a lil bastard that thinks theyve owned everything cuz i havent. i love reading and seeing what is out in the car audio world cuz this is my hobby. i cant just go and buy whatever the fuck i want cuz i have a child to support and bills to pay. so you watch your attitude. why dont you just correct me instead of being a lil bitch about it. everyone loves to learn. thanks.

and how would you back that up. everyone knows that sundown makes incredible efficient amps. and i have heard that db drive are not as efficient. i do my research. i might not be a lil bastard that thinks theyve owned everything cuz i havent. i love reading and seeing what is out in the car audio world cuz this is my hobby. i cant just go and buy whatever the fuck i want cuz i have a child to support and bills to pay. so you watch your attitude. why dont you just correct me instead of being a lil bitch about it. everyone loves to learn. thanks.

Don't mind him bro, that's the guy who hooked up a led strip to his deck and stated led's only light up when dc is present in his attempt to discredit the accuracy of the DD-1rofl.gif

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Don't mind him bro, that's the guy who hooked up a led strip to his deck and stated led's only light up when dc is present in his attempt to discredit the accuracy of the DD-1rofl.gif

haha wow...

but thanks bro

Although I have always placed palm to face whenever I read a bassahaulic post, he makes a small point. Many people talk about the performance, specs, efficiency of equipment they have never seen. I understand you do your research, but in the end personal experience I think is best. Too many people have opinions based off of what others say, which isn't always accurate or logical.

Just stating :pardon:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Although I have always placed palm to face whenever I read a bassahaulic post, he makes a small point. Many people talk about the performance, specs, efficiency of equipment they have never seen. I understand you do your research, but in the end personal experience I think is best. Too many people have opinions based off of what others say, which isn't always accurate or logical.

Just stating :pardon:

i understand. having experience is the best way to accurately state you opinion. but not everyone have the funds for the products to test them out. just theres no need to be a dick about it