Thats right Gents! The Rex is getting a beefed up b18a and a ls 5 speed tranny.

Engine is bored .50 mm with a ton of extras inside. Making around 200hp. I'll be picking it up tomorrow and will get build pics up asap!

Along with the engine swap I will be doing the suspension as well, upper control arm and camber kit for front, lower control arm and camber kit in the rear with 0-4in adjustable springs. I'm gonna bring the stance down just a tad :)

just built my friend the same excited motor, you are gunna be really happy with it

Do not turbo it unless you can on a hell of a good tune. A open deck motor like that bored over .50 will blow up easily with a shitty tune. Just saying.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i have the ponies and now im getting the system. ass backwards compared to you lol

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

lol I've always had loud systems. I was more than happy with my GP even fully loaded with 800+ lbs of equipment. I basically had to give that car to my wife so she had something to drive kids to school, shopping etc...

So now I want to be just as happy with my crx as I was with my GP. Improve handling, More HP, Nice paint ( probably a wrap job in the future), re do interior, roll down the road gleeming at 110mph, shaking windows as I pass ya! Once that is accomplished I will be a very happy man. :yahoo: