Sonic Electronix

i love how this became a pissing match i recal why i stay on vag websites, First of Airg bags on a daily isnt i deal for me static is where its at for one takes ten times more skill to drive, and two i have coilovers not lowering springs like the lazy fucks who cant affored shit, I do it once and do it right, but as for camber if your worried about my tires buy me some im not worried about it since they will be on my car for summer/ warm weather once late fall winter hits i put stock wheels on, and as for downing vw, youll never know till you own one why we do this to our cars and why we love our cars the way we do, and for putting vette wheels on my car its called down and out and got em cheap ill have other wheels on there but while im in college working two jobs saving to get a place of my own i think ill be okay with this since i plan on doing another two years after i graduate with my collision repair degree,

oh and for everyone whos worried about camber

camber.jpg

hes 22.75" ftg (fender to ground) in the rear -4.3 camber thats lower then me and same camber i plan to run, damn wish there wasnt much tire on the ground...... research helps a whole lot,

Umm, there's not alot of tire on the ground. And this shit about it makes it harder to drive, what does that accomplish? Think it makes you a better driver? Nope. Makes you another dumbass kid who thinks he's got mad driving skills, and driving an ill handling car makes that even more dangerous to others on the road. SMH

I hope I never run into your kind on the streets.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I like being 20 years old and still being called a kid, funny when more then 3/4 the tire is on the ground. But Like i said its nothing but a pissing match nate you can lock this i thought id show progression on what i am doing since i stopped the car audio world becaus of dramma and i was here for a long itme but nothing has seemed to change, and i never recall saying i had "mad driving skills" dont recall that either, to me it makes driving more enjoy able

I like being 20 years old and still being called a kid, funny when more then 3/4 the tire is on the ground. But Like i said its nothing but a pissing match nate you can lock this i thought id show progression on what i am doing since i stopped the car audio world becaus of dramma and i was here for a long itme but nothing has seemed to change, and i never recall saying i had "mad driving skills" dont recall that either, to me it makes driving more enjoy able

You do realize insurance companies allow parents to keep their KIDS by definition yes KIDS on their policy till TWENTY FIVE now right?

It's sad to say that today's 20 year old is 20 years ago's 15 year old.

Either way, yes you are a kid, you have a lot of world yet to see, I'm sure it wasn't meant as an insult.

Oh and hellaflush is hella gay.

Archived