These batteries any good. I think I read on here somewhere these were made by Deka which is supposed to be good?

I have about $150 for a new underhood battery and I am leaning towards this one.

There's a place for Kinetik 1800's for not a ton more, but if this is sufficient, then I'd rather do it local and save on shipping ect. I live in KC so I have access to most major auto parts joints. If there's a better suggestion for a comparable price, please feel free to link it! I compared this one to the Optima Yellow top and it beats in about every category.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/SSB3/78EXTAGM.oap?year=1995&make=Cadillac&model=DeVille&vi=1025783&ck=Search_C0423_1025783_-1&pt=C0423&ppt=C0005

This is the direct replacement for my battery.

Edited by 2007TBSS

They are good batteries. I work for oreillys corp office. They are deka batteries. I had 6 of them in my hatchback and never had any issues with them. Plus oreillys is pretty good about honoring warranties...

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Deka's the good ones right? How does this compare numbers wise to the Kinetik? I haven't found anywhere the Kinetiks numbers are available online for comparison.

• 2 weeks later...

Its an awesome battery!

Carquest has a rebadged Deka battery called a NGT Xtreme (I think) and Sear just started getting DieHard Gold AGM's same as the Deka's too.

All of them have pretty good warranties on there batteries.