Sonic Electronix

My brother and I got into a little argument about Kenwood's quality. I have had about 3-4 decks from Kenwood, and 3-4 amps and sets of subs. Never had a problem with them. On the other hand, my brother has had a few decks and one amp from kenwood. He plays his music very distorted and his gains maxed out. So of course he's gunna have problems with kenwood. That argument has made me think, what do other people think of kenwood? So.. my questions to you are; have you ever owned kenwood items? Did you like them? Did you think they were quality items?

i love the fuck out of my x995. wish i couldve gotten the HU i really wanted, but i definitely like it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i have some kenwood 6x9"s and they absolutly rape my rockford 6.5"s. They cost about the same. I like them, They sound good.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I think the only product they have out right now that is decent is the excelon series.

I've had the entry level woofers as my first system and thy never blew or gave me problems. Matter of fact they still work right now just not hooked up.

I love their decks tho, I have the 895 and love it.

kenwoods are pretty decent decks, i wouldnt mind having one, but i would rather pic pioneer, more options, and will last longer.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I have a kenwood now (MP738U)....I don't hate it, but Ive had better. I hear the excelon series is better but I haven't fooled around with any....I miss my eclipse 5100

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I've used decks from Alpine, Sony, Kenwood and Pioneer and the only deck's I prefer are the Kenwoods. I think I've had maybe 6 different Kenwoods since I started with car audio. I have 3 I use right now, the Excelon series are the best.

2001 Blazer ~ (2) 10" DC lvl 4's, Orion 2500d 148.9db

2005 Astro ~ (2) 18" DC XL's, Atomic 5000.1 153.9 db

New England SPL

NESPL - YouTube

Ill only run kenwood or alpine hu, but kenwood has so many more ajustments. I love mine.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-