Need Some Help With The Ladies!

Girls love a dude with confidence.

Edit: And bass in a vehicle to massage the vajay.

^ Yes Lol. This is so funny, but true, do NOT say that to ladies tho. haha

I'm 21, I am a single child and was raised by my mother. I know what you're going through considering I went through it during High School. You're 15 man, no need to rush. Like most of these guys. Confidence is KEY. You have to find confidence yourself....grant other encouraging words from others will help a little..but you have to make it up yourself. I was 210lbs at one time and had clearly 0 confidence. I found my confidence in the gym weight lifting with one of my best friends from 10 yrs ago. I slimmed down to 185lbs and I feel so good. You...you look good...no homo. (I'm just brutally honest)...unlike my other family members and some of my friends who would advise you to just act like you don't care...in SOME cases it does work...mostly bars...and umm..how to put it in a nice way...Outgoing chickas. But if you're a patient guy...a chick will find you. That's how I found mine. =) I have plenty of advice...but I don't want to kill the forum page with thousands of words. For those ladies who don't give you the time and day....forget them, move em in the back of the line...when you become visible in their eyes...they'll regret it.

EDITTED: That truck is bad-ass, you'll definitely attract attention...especially if you got dual exhaust on that truck.

Edited by carshateme

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

I totally agree with what carshateme said. I was a chubby 200lb kid who would write poetry for the ladies in high school and never went to a dance or had a date. I had a few girls that would talk to me but only wanted to be freinds and any girl I would try to get at would shoot me down. Haha poetry never worked. I actually gave up and decided that I would be alone forever. I did start to work out on a daily basis and just hang out with my freinds. It made me feel good about myself and actually gave me a sense of confidence and self worth. I leaned out and girls started to notice me during my senior year. I was still pretty shy so it still took me a while to be comfortable talking to girls. For me it all worked out in the end I found the girl of my dreams and I wasn't even looking at the time. I don't know how many times I had said lame things like "damn its cold outside I should have worn a thicker sweater" and turned it into how nice the girl was looking. Haha its funny you may think its tuff now to talk to girls but the more you use simple topics to get things going the easier it gets. It took me 21yrs to find someone and I'm glad I didn't get with anyone before. I don't consider myself a ladies man (especially since I'm married) but I can still chat up a female just to be polite. So I guess what im saying is that find something that can help you boost your confidence and just start out saying simple things.

Edited by Hollowstylez

Just worry about going to school and getting good grades, you will have plenty of time for the ladies when you finish school. 8)

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Just worry about going to school and getting good grades, you will have plenty of time for the ladies when you finish school. 8)

Yeah, but think of it when you were young...you were lonely and always had that "I want someone to hold dear, cuddle with...spend time with...care for..etc" But you gotta build up that self confidence...which can be fast...or be painfully slow. It took me 3 years to build mine up. Til then...focus on what DTS said...grades and hanging out with bros.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Best thing to do, is just do you. So what you enjoy, talk to who you wanna talk to. The ladies will come in time.

Best way to start with ladies, in my mind, just wait for the prime moment. Say you about to leave /arrive at school. You notice a cute girl behind you, hold the door open then casually be like " hey" or "Nice shoes" or " nice phone" anything. Then just walk on. That gets their attention, they noticed you noticing them. Ans they also noticed you walking away without really hitting on them. You'll be on their mind all day.

Best thing to do, is just do you. So what you enjoy, talk to who you wanna talk to. The ladies will come in time.

Best way to start with ladies, in my mind, just wait for the prime moment. Say you about to leave /arrive at school. You notice a cute girl behind you, hold the door open then casually be like " hey" or "Nice shoes" or " nice phone" anything. Then just walk on. That gets their attention, they noticed you noticing them. Ans they also noticed you walking away without really hitting on them. You'll be on their mind all day.

Yup, thats it

^ Pretty much what he said.

Just picture them naked

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Solid advice there. One of my friends has this same problem and always comes to me and everyone else we hang with but he never trys to change anything and wonders why girls don't like him. Do like he said and just be you and do your own thing but also realize when things aren't working and willing to switch up your game a little bit.