Michigan tattoo (Updated) Finished (for now) in OP

Got this as a reminder of where I came from.
39659929738997510981369.jpg

So heres what I have for now. Now that it has healed the cables on the bridge look good.
20130102151755.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I forget where I'm from too. Also the name of my team, which is why I have the stickers on the cars, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Looks good man! I'd post pics of my work on the forums but I'm not so proud of my garage tats compared to some of the art on here. Lol

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

does it hurt getting a tattoo?

yes and no

If your girl is more of a man than you yes.. For most people it's not bad at all.. For me after the first 30 sec of slight sting it doesn't really feel like much so IMO doesn't hurt at all

you're so manly :wub:

i have a lot of tattoos and have been tattooed in extremely long sessions do to time restrictions of being in a certain location for periods of time. i will have to say after a 9 hr session it fucking hurts. getting tatted on the ribs, inner upper arm, and the elbow hurt. guess i am a less of a man than you. :shrug:

you win some, you lose some

i have a lot of tattoos and have been tattooed in extremely long sessions do to time restrictions of being in a certain location for periods of time. i will have to say after a 9 hr session it fucking hurts. getting tatted on the ribs, inner upper arm, and the elbow hurt. guess i am a less of a man than you. :shrug:

agreed at first it stings but then your body gets used to it and doesnt hurt but in the long sessions it can get hella sore and hurt towards the end but its all worth it in the long run in my opinion :)so on a scale how did your inner arm hurt? lol gonna get mine done once the guy gets off his ass lol supposed to have been over the weekend...but thats a whole diff topic

^^TOTAL BULLSHIT. I dont care how manly you think you are or how tuff you are on the internet. Ive sat through 4 7+ hour sessions and NOT one time did it go numb or not hurt. It sucked everytime the whole time. And yes i have big detailed tatts inner left arm, back of arm around to front, ditch crease of inside elbow. None were painless or even not bad ALL SUCKED

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived