Michigan tattoo (Updated) Finished (for now) in OP

does it hurt getting a tattoo?

This one hardly hurt at all. There was a few lines that were painful but compared to the ones I got on my leg it was nothing. Felt more like a cat licking me. lol

are you leaving it like that or you getting more work on it i want some tattoos but i want to get them in vegas at the hart and huntington tattoo shop you know where?

aka KHRISS

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one hardly hurt at all. There was a few lines that were painful but compared to the ones I got on my leg it was nothing. Felt more like a cat licking me. lol

are you leaving it like that or you getting more work on it i want some tattoos but i want to get them in vegas at the hart and huntington tattoo shop you know where?

I've never personally been to H&H, but I can probably tell you that is going to be one expensive piece!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

I've never personally been to H&H, but I can probably tell you that is going to be one expensive piece!

like how much idea ???

aka KHRISS

like how much idea ???

Wayyyyy over priced. You can search forums and internet and find artists better for less. You'll be pYing for a name. I went to hart and hunington in orlando and i was quoted at $250-275 and hour. 8 1/2 hours at 250 no thanks

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

like how much idea ???

My girlfriend got a quote at LA Ink (shop is possibly on par, but H&H is in Vegas) and she got quoted from $800-$1000. We later went to another shop in Hollywood and got charged $350 for that same tattoo and the work was amazing.

Oh and that $800-$1000 quote wasn't for Kat to do it, it was gonna be another artist.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

like how much idea ???

Wayyyyy over priced. You can search forums and internet and find artists better for less. You'll be pYing for a name. I went to hart and hunington in orlando and i was quoted at $250-275 and hour. 8 1/2 hours at 250 no thanks

damn fuckers make good money what about KAT VON D and did you try miami ink ????

aka KHRISS

like how much idea ???

damn fuckers make good money what about KAT VON D and did you try miami ink ????

Kat isn't in Miami, she hasn't been in a loooooong time.

She's in LA now. High Voltage Tattoo.

And look at my last post, that's a little idea.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Nope, miami inks work never even looked good to me. For some reason their work always looked really blan to me. But i was positive after hart and huningtons quote theirs wouldnt be far off. Tv hype really inflates pricing lol. I have my own artist that does alllll my work and i wont go to anyone else.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

like how much idea ???

Kat isn't in Miami, she hasn't been in a loooooong time.

She's in LA now. High Voltage Tattoo.

And look at my last post, that's a little idea.

my bad i was typing it in when you posted sorry

aka KHRISS

I have done some snarly long sessions, the worst to me was the outside elbow, then armpit.

15 hours in 24hrs, I could go as long as the artist wants, tho I have yet to touch my chest or ribs so I am sure that's much diff.

Pain is weakness leaving the body, ohh and im a lil weird I like pain

Next time in Ohio we will find out. Want to do a huge piece on my chest and neck.

Archived