Sundown Audio

Where are Crescendo amplifiers made?

SPLadd1ct

No offense, and not that I would direct anyone to a different site or forum, but I believe Crescendo has its own section on CACO. Would not going to the source be more efficient to find the answers you are looking for? Even if you were to get posts in here would it not be the same answers you have been receiving? Getting the information directly from the manufactuer is your best option.

I basically am the source. I asked Navid directly when I saw this post. He gave me the response I posted above to copy paste.

Well that answers that then!

Is Navid the owner of Crescendo?

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

i no another brand coming out with amps, made in same place as dc..i might be trying them out.

Skar or obsidian?

153 at 23hz

No offense, and not that I would direct anyone to a different site or forum, but I believe Crescendo has its own section on CACO. Would not going to the source be more efficient to find the answers you are looking for? Even if you were to get posts in here would it not be the same answers you have been receiving? Getting the information directly from the manufactuer is your best option.

I basically am the source. I asked Navid directly when I saw this post. He gave me the response I posted above to copy paste.

yes

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

yes

Thanks Freshman, I believe that should answer everyone's questions then! Thanks Owners!

153 at 23hz

na LOL

i wont say who out in public, not sure how many people know/are allowed to know.

if mate buys his amp soon then ill get few pics of it, then if i decided swap the dc 9k for their 9k i shall, not cause i don't like the dc amp, its sexy and best amp i ever bought, but trying something diffren't always fun lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

yes

Thanks Freshman, I believe that should answer everyone's questions then! Thanks Owners!

No problem!

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

• 10 years later...

Someone prove me wrong and tell me this is not the 6k Bass Clef, which I happen to own, before branding by Crescendo. I have already learned that MANY car audio products are simply items produced and sold in bulk, in and from china. I am sure they have non-compete clauses of some kind in their contracts when they buy in bulk, which these chinese sellers always find a way to skate around.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256803159967080.html