Sonic Electronix

Definition of a "Heavy Hitter"

id have to consider 150 plus on music at LOW frequencies a heavy hitter too. like a 153 at 27hz or so

I would have to disagree with that..

I like Richard's original rule of 155+ on music

a 150 is damn impressive but there is a huge difference, at least to me, going from a 150 to 155+ regardless of the frequency

yeah 150 to 155 is a big difference at the same frequency. But 150 at 25 hz compared to 155 at 45 hz is also a big difference. Thats why i added 150 plus at a LOW frequency

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i say the rival tahoe...it was doing a 159.9 last summer and he is adding alot of stuff to hit them 60s... :lol:

:orly3:

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

when i think of heavy hitter i think of surprisingly heavy. lol... Like big bass in a small package. I like those kinds of systems. like 2 10s hitting a 150, or something like that. But i also think of Just the most outrageously large system with a ridiculous amount of speakers, big and small, and crazy power. So i dont think i really made any sense. lol

edit: i've never done anything with numbers. So that really wouldnt be that important to me in judging what a Heavy Hitter is. But i have heard a 150+ car. So i know how loud it is. I would have to sit in the car to be able to judge. but thats just me.

wade? what 150 car did you hear? the caddy?

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

when i think of heavy hitter i think of surprisingly heavy. lol... Like big bass in a small package. I like those kinds of systems. like 2 10s hitting a 150, or something like that. But i also think of Just the most outrageously large system with a ridiculous amount of speakers, big and small, and crazy power. So i dont think i really made any sense. lol

edit: i've never done anything with numbers. So that really wouldnt be that important to me in judging what a Heavy Hitter is. But i have heard a 150+ car. So i know how loud it is. I would have to sit in the car to be able to judge. but thats just me.

i knew you would say that. Well if ur trunk is is the low to mid 40s. I guess it would be close to 50. lol... Obviously it was never put on a TL. But yeah that Caddy with the 2 18 lvl 5s.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

anything that when the bass hits it feels like ur being punched in the back by a gorilla who thinks you just stole his banana...

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

ima throw some skar audio love.. malib00m for sure.

never heard his system (in person of course), but when you start ripping sheet metal and breaking windshields.. you know your title.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

i knew you would say that. Well if ur trunk is is the low to mid 40s. I guess it would be close to 50. lol... Obviously it was never put on a TL. But yeah that Caddy with the 2 18 lvl 5s.

oh i see. well hopefully my truck will do 50's at 30 hz soon

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

ima throw some skar audio love.. malib00m for sure.

never heard his system (in person of course), but when you start ripping sheet metal and breaking windshields.. you know your title.

one who needs stripper pole?

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived