How long should I wait before making a fuss?

Here's the deal, I bought a dash kit from eBay for my car and the seller showed that it was shipped on the 19th. The tracking number shows that it was accepted in Lakeland, Florida and it has been showing that since the 19th. Last week (Tuesday I think) I emailed the seller and he said that he would contact the post office. I emailed him again the following day and he said he found out that because the holiday craze the tracking system is updating slower than normal and that I should receive my package shortly. The estimated delivery date I originally got was the 26th and that has come and gone.

Now I don't know if I'm over reacting but I'm starting to worry I got scammed. What do you all think and what would you guys do?

i had this too it was suppose to come in 4 days came in 8 so maybe give it a lil time cause of the holiday. but that is a while

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

I needed a single din dash insert for my car that has a double din slot stock. And it came with a wire harness for my car too so I just ordered it there.