4 18s box it is built for a chevy/gmc/yukon/tahoe/ but obviously fits navigator and expedition. will fit many other suvs. as far as dimensions i have no idea and dont want to go measure. but like i said it fits in those vehicles.

no some info

it is 28hz

white laminate(looks great)

it is strong and very well built

it is also lightweight, i am able to load and unload it my self when i have to, which is great for those of you who have 10+ batteries ect.

i would like to work something out i dont need it anymore, but as far as price lets say 100 OBO

i will not ship it... but here is what i can do

i will deliver to. reno all 410 miles of nevada/salt lake city utah/whyoming/denver co/ and most of bay area,(notice) u will have to meet me somewhere reason being i cant fit my semi truck in most neighborhoods nor do i want to get off my route.(but im sure we can work that out)..

i have 24 hours to post a picture with name and date, i will do that tomorrow when i get home. also shouldnt be a big deal seeing how shopping isnt involved so scamming is impossible

shoot me a text which is the fastest way u will get a reply

916 860 9489

387907_10150450227753053_573723052_8675689_283559764_n.jpg

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I've heard this box with 4 soundstream XXX's and it's a killer for sure. Great looking box too. Hey Minel maybe we can cram it in the hatch ;) good luck bro.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

lol we coulda chooped it up and made a smaller box out of it and stuffed it in ur hatch haha. but time to start somethign new, and where my truck is going now i wont be needing this box lol

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

If your route brought you down to Tucson, AZ then I'd prolly snag it off your hands.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

That's a really good price, I use laminate a lot and I know that has to be at least a couple bills in laminate alone. Great box, and about as sexy and durable as you can get. Laminate looks sooo good! Hell for $100 I would buy it in a heartbeat if I could, just to resell if anything. I understand just how hard that box must've been to build if the inside is fully laminated.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

If your route brought you down to Tucson, AZ then I'd prolly snag it off your hands.

J

I go that way every now and then but doubt any time soon

BUILDLOG

That's a really good price, I use laminate a lot and I know that has to be at least a couple bills in laminate alone. Great box, and about as sexy and durable as you can get. Laminate looks sooo good! Hell for $100 I would buy it in a heartbeat if I could, just to resell if anything. I understand just how hard that box must've been to build if the inside is fully laminated.

It is cheap for what it is. And it is all laminated inside and out

BUILDLOG

Can I get some more box specs? Like total air space total port area stuff like that?

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!