That's a sick box and a steal at 100 bucks. Good luck with the sale man!

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

Can I get some more box specs? Like total air space total port area stuff like that?

why does it matter ur in MN

but im not too sure on the specs honestly

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Well I also am in the trucking business and I send drivers out west all the time, sorry for asking I guess.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Well I also am in the trucking business and I send drivers out west all the time, sorry for asking I guess.

i didnt mean to come off mean if thats what it sounded like :/. i was just thinking if youre in MN why would u drive out here when u build a twin of it for cheaper then fuel lol.. but im not sure ill have to find out the specs

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Appreciate it sir. When u get time just send me dimensions if u could and I'll be able to get a close guess.

Not tryin to seem like that either lol. Always hard to show a feeling through text or internet.

Edited by Dan2427

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K

Appreciate it sir. When u get time just send me dimensions if u could and I'll be able to get a close guess.

Not tryin to seem like that either lol. Always hard to show a feeling through text or internet.

i feel it man no worries it always happens, i got into this whole argument with one of my dispatchers cuz she couldn't tell sarcasm through the text lol.

i know its 17 cubes 28hz wide 49ish and ill try to measure it out tomorrow see what the rest of the dimensions are

BUILDLOG

17 after displacements? And 49 seems right for tahoe/Yukon. Was the Yukon in the video a Yukon XL or no?

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K

yes the truck in the vid is a yukon. rednavi said it fits in a navigator to so it would probably work in 99% of the large suv's

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

17 after displacements? And 49 seems right for tahoe/Yukon. Was the Yukon in the video a Yukon XL or no?

yes it was built for a tahoe/yukon not xl just normal LS but will fit any vehicle that i have listed above.

yes the truck in the vid is a yukon. rednavi said it fits in a navigator to so it would probably work in 99% of the large suv's

yes it fits in all of the trucks listed above not science but insecurities are always there, and yeah if i can fit in a tahoe it can fit into anything as big as a excursion as far as suvs go.

BUILDLOG