Towers I built for a friend- Bi Powered Dipole

Very nice! Love how clean they look. How do they sound?

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

I'am only running them with a digital 50/60 watt amp on the high side. The upper speakers have a good ability to get louder, and even sound cleaner when the receiver is used, I built these for is being used. They sound great, the imaging really worked in this design. Listening to music, like jazz, classic rock, 60s-70s/80s rock, I was surprised to hear some guitar notes, trumpets etc that I couldn't hear with my TV stand system. And my TV stand system sounds pretty bad ass as is.

With Rap, I do have to turn the amp down to the subs, but the sub side gets damn low being tuned at 29hz and playing well over 100hz flat. But all else it sounds very good. Cvue, you can swing by and listen to them if they are still here when you pick up those parts. They are leaving on sat or Sunday

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hope i can get there on time lol... i love home speakers too! Great design btw. I've always wanted to build some home speaker but have no program to determine cross over designs, etc. I did a few projects a decade ago using bass box pro from high school and love how clean they sounded. would love to hear those....

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

uploaded some build pics. will add to first post

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

photobucket-4721-1325710686638.jpg

photobucket-1469-1325710713797.jpg

photobucket-4721-1325710686638.jpg

photobucket-1481-1325710764419.jpg

photobucket-3053-1325710814420.jpg

photobucket-973-1325710790646.jpg

sundown.jpg

200hz LP woofer

2700 12 db hi/low

sundown.jpg