Sonic Electronix

Whats The Loudest System You've Ever Heard?

About 10 years ago I sat in a mini van at a small shop in Salem, Oregon(Audio Source). It had 6 cheapo 15" earthquake subs in sonotubes, on a single D2 shredder. Metered at 161. I knew it was going to hurt when I saw the cracked panels and the big screw jack in the middle of the van. Playing music I could not breath through my nose as it just shut my nostrils when it hit. The siding was moving on the building like a tornado was coming through. I was impressed.

im going by actually listening and sitting in...not a fawt box (yes fawt box)...and that would be Randys F150 back in the day with 24 15 inch T1 15s on 12 T10001bds...that bitch was a BEAST

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

The loudest i heard was a buddy's buick, 3 MTX audio jackhammers in the trunk of a JL 1000.1. Sitting in the back seat literally took your breath away.

id have to say mine, anyone else around here has pepboys brand bullshit! but once trippi gets his hummer done, if he lives close enough i might take a trip down there :) now THAT will give the caddy a run for its money

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Steve Micks Astro

boyd4.jpg?t=1269745309

Dual DC Power 270XP's

One XS Power S3400

Four XS Power D3100's

Soundigital 12kd

Four DC Audio 15XL's

Atomic 504

Kicker Mid's and High's

One SoftTop Jeep Wrangler

TNESPL-152.5

DB DRAG-153.2

ON THE ROAD TO "55"

About 10 years ago I sat in a mini van at a small shop in Salem, Oregon(Audio Source). It had 6 cheapo 15" earthquake subs in sonotubes, on a single D2 shredder. Metered at 161. I knew it was going to hurt when I saw the cracked panels and the big screw jack in the middle of the van. Playing music I could not breath through my nose as it just shut my nostrils when it hit. The siding was moving on the building like a tornado was coming through. I was impressed.

Now if one was for sale I would like Meades ride... I would be pretty happy with that. And you all could kiss my ass

Now if one was for sale I would like Meades ride... I would be pretty happy with that. And you all could kiss my ass, because I would be king then. SMD's are on another level.

Archived