Sonic Electronix

Whats The Loudest System You've Ever Heard?

mike singers bad ass wagon and steve micks crossfire van....also badass

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now if one was for sale I would like Meades ride... I would be pretty happy with that. And you all could kiss my ass, because I would be king then. SMD's are on another level.

Sigh........Not trying to hate or anything but Im tired of people coming on here, talking SMD this that, they are the best subs EVAAAAA!!!!!. I saved this quote as I find it quite true IMO.

i dont get it... did i miss the testing that proved the AA SMD is that great of a sub? or is it just hype? i mean i know they are far from garbage subs but ive never seen a side by side against another killer sub.

I wanna see it put against other high lvl subs, like the LVL6,IA Warden,DDZ, etc.....

Edit: Oh yeah almost forgot *Puts on super flame proof suit*

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I wanna see it put against other high lvl subs, like the LVL6,IA Warden,DDZ, etc.....

those subs you listened won't play music for shit compared to the SMD sub. steve didn't "design" that sub as a 1 note wonder woofer. I'm sure if he wanted his name on one of those, it would be up to par with the top burp subs in the world but that wasn't his goal

those subs you listened won't play music for shit compared to the SMD sub. steve didn't "design" that sub as a 1 note wonder woofer. I'm sure if he wanted his name on one of those, it would be up to par with the top burp subs in the world but that wasn't his goal

I dont know about the DDZ or the LVL6, but Beajay has proven that the Wardens do great daily, not just as burp subs, as well as iamamp3pimp, and many others have shown they arent burp only subs.

Edit: And BTW Beajay is almost bass racing a 160 NSPL style in the 5-10K rms class...

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived