Second Skin Audio

Fi 18in SP4

JacobHazel

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the dd m2b is about 2k some watts it says 3500 max but you should look for rms the dc audio 3.5k is a little more than the m2b and is a good amp

The Rms for the SP4 is 2500 tho.. and alright ill look in to the DC Audio 3.5k but yehh thanks man i wasnt sure i head DD has good stuff but i wasnt sure

go for it

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

The AQ is actually a 4300 watt amp. It says 3500.1 but look at the specs. 4300 rms at 1 ohm. And it's underrated. I've seen clamp tests of 47xx watts at like .8 ohms.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I know all my electrical Systems are gonna get upgraded and whats a rough guess at the Price of the DC 3.5k? and yeahh i know but i thought the DD M2b would be perfect cause that wouldnt go above the peak.. and it would make it to the RMS and the Digital Designs is cheaper then the sundown :P

For the budget side, look into crescendo, and audioque, pretty damn good amps. My bro has the 2200d and hasnt had any problems with it, its been a year and its still like new. That sp4 will laugh at 2.5k most likely, base off the other lines of btl's.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Anyone own this sub or have heard it.. i am trying to figure out if i should buy it or not! i know i am going to need Alot more power for it and i know i am getting another batt, a H/O alt, and going to 0 gage wire.. but is it a pretty good sub? its gonna be my first 18 and it says it can be sealed do yall think it would sound good? and does any know roughly know the weight of it!

Weight it 70lbs shipped. As for reviews... there are none, And the only picture I have seen from them are on the site.

damn.. and yeahh i know its new.. when did they come out with it? and yeahh i have bought it but it hasnt completly transfered yet and i could stop it :P but yeahh i wasnt sure about the sealed for a 18.. and i was looking at the digital designs M2b.. but im not sure if that would be good for it or not! do yall have any suggestions for amps! and i wasnt going to put it in a sealed box but i saw they said you could and ussally your not suppose to with 18s i was just wondering but its going in a ported box for sure

What you mean you bought it but hasn't transfered? Once fi is purchased im sure you can't cancel it.

Archived