Second Skin Audio

What would be best for my situation?

Fi's website is apparently not very secure. It doesn't have https or anything. Another thing I'm wondering on is AQ's subs ship within 24 hours of purchase and fi has to make your sub when you order it and would be like 2 weeks. Does that sound like fi is better quality?

every time you order a Fi woofer, it has to be built FROM SCRATCH from the time you place the order, hence the wait time. they dont just pick up an already built woofer from the warehouse and have it shipped out like aq does. dont get me wrong, they're both great brands, but im just telling the truth.

Is AQ made in America?

What you did there, I see it.

Fi's website is apparently not very secure. It doesn't have https or anything. Another thing I'm wondering on is AQ's subs ship within 24 hours of purchase and fi has to make your sub when you order it and would be like 2 weeks. Does that sound like fi is better quality?

every time you order a Fi woofer, it has to be built FROM SCRATCH from the time you place the order, hence the wait time. they dont just pick up an already built woofer from the warehouse and have it shipped out like aq does. dont get me wrong, they're both great brands, but im just telling the truth.

That being said do you think fi is better quality?

That being said do you think fi is better quality?

i dont know. ask someone who has used both brand of woofers.

as far as the fully loaded question, if you're seriously that worried about if it can take the power or not, just get it fully loaded.

They are both great. I have owned both and loved both. I am an FI/AA guy, not to mention the countless subs I have ordered through FI's website. You are not going to find the answer you are looking for. If you are hung up on $30 grab the SSD. If not, then flip a coin.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I will personally attest to the newer "stock" (unmodified) SSD's taking a clean 1200 watts easily with no stinky-ness and the older SSD's (rated at 800 watts) with the flatwound coil taking the better part of 1000 with no issues. In my opinion Fi makes some top quality subs and I'll continue to suggest them to friends who are looking to put some junk in their trunk.

Yes, Fi woofers are built to order. It's like a hamburger at 5 guys vs a hamburger at McDonalds. Both are "fast food". One's made to order. One's been sitting there for a while. I'm not saying that Fi's any better quality. I've never ran any AQ equipment (I'd love a 2200 though).

Facebook doesn't use HTTPS by default either (unless you tell it to) and MILLIONS of people have used their credit cards on their site for apps and games.

Your arguments are now invalid. Useless post is useless.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

They are both great. I have owned both and loved both. I am an FI/AA guy, not to mention the countless subs I have ordered through FI's website. You are not going to find the answer you are looking for. If you are hung up on $30 grab the SSD. If not, then flip a coin.

I like this idea. Flip a coin. If you have any hesitation with the answer it gives you then pick the other one because that's the one you wanted anyway. :drinks:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

mine shipped within 24hrs and came 3 days after that but im not sure i do wish i woulda went with fi now but aq is still a good sub

Edited by caspers bass