Sonic Electronix

i got 2 alpine type r 10's in a sealed box not the newest ones but the ones before that and i got a Lanzar VIBE276 Viberant 2 Channel 2400 Watts High Power Mosfet Amplifier how should i wire the subs then how should i wire them to the amp for the best spl and output

Edited by BuckNasty1

bn.png

trying to bump a stock system is like being in the speical olympics even if you win your still a retard

What ohms are your subs? What ohm is the amp stable at? 1ohm?

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

You dnt need to bridge your speaker are 500 rms with tha rms amp your puts out you dont need to im guessing d4 ohms drop the down to 2 ohms instead of 1 together it would sound alote better i doubt you amp is 1 ohm stable

wire them in parallel and bridge them

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

disregard the last two posts in here. they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. you cant just wire shit together random as fuck unless you want to blow your amp up. jesus christ guys.

starting off on the RIGHT track, what model number type r's do you have? that amp only has 50 amps worth of fusing so at best you'll get like 600w out of it. its stable down to 2 ohm stereo and 4 ohms bridged

disregard the last two posts in here. they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. you cant just wire shit together random as fuck unless you want to blow your amp up. jesus christ guys.

starting off on the RIGHT track, what model number type r's do you have? that amp only has 50 amps worth of fusing so at best you'll get like 600w out of it. its stable down to 2 ohm stereo and 4 ohms bridged

Im not sure which ones they are i will pull them out of the box tomorrow and find out and let you know for sure i think i might be getting a slot ported box for them also right now i have them wired together just on the right channel of the amp i dont know how they are wired in the box i bought them from someone else i've never had lanzar amps or alpine subs that why im asking for help i norm run hifonics subs and amps but from what i hear these alpine type r 10's are good subs and my amp retails for 334.00 i picked it all up for under 100 so i cant complain thank you for your help and i will let you know tomarrow what subs they are

bn.png

trying to bump a stock system is like being in the speical olympics even if you win your still a retard

Listen fuck nut...the only time he could probably burn his shit up is if he has Dual 2-Ohm subs and wired BOTH of them in parallel, dropping his ohm load down to 0.5..."jesus christ guys"

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

I no for a fact they are 500 rms settle fown kranny your about a dumb fuck.Like i just said it might not be 1 ohm stable dumb shit.so put them on there own sep... channels how the fuck is he going to blow his shit.WOW cant beleive ppl think they no so much n they dont no shit

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

D4=which would be a 2 ohm load dumb shit or he could put them straight together - - = + + for 4 ohms YOU GET IT KRANNY U PROBLEY DONT HUH.IF D2 you drop them down to 2 ohms so you would have a problem.Ignore the BS kranny shoots you

Id do 4ohms would sound alote cleaner.And would not put to much strain on your amp