CE Auto Electric Supply

Most of you know that I have written a few books on the topic of Automotive Wiring. Shortly after my first book was published in April of 2009, I began to get Emails from readers asking where they could source certain parts that I discussed or featured in the text. After about a year and half of this, I finally realized . . . hey, this could be an opportunity. At the beginning of 2011, I started CE Auto Electric Supply.

For the last year and a half, I've been quietly working behind the scenes to come up with an assortment of the very best products that I can get my hands on to solve common problems. In addition, I've developed an assortment of kits. From terminal kits to battery relocation kits, I've gone out of my way to include the stuff that I know works. For those of you that don't know my history . . . I began installing car stereos in about 1984, took my first job as a professional installer in 1989, managed a car audio store from 1995-1997, worked as a rep from 1998-2002, and spent the next six years at Rockford Fosgate as a Regional Sales Manager. While at Rockford, I came up with Engineered to Rock, the Wall-O-Bass, and the Power Challenge . . . and I met Steve Meade.

We're not a Darvex or Parts Express nor do we aim to be. Rather, CE Auto Electric Supply IS the place that you'll find that part you need to complete your project. Better yet, you may even find something in our selection that will inspire you to build something around it or begin an entirely new project. Rest assured, when it comes to quality automotive electrical products, there is nobody as picky as I. Many of the products we offer are those that I have used for decades.

So, visit our web site and check it out for yourself - as of this post, it's nearly finished. At this time, I don't have a shopping cart, but am working towards that. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. Our contact info is as follows:

Web: www.ceautoelectricsupply.com

Email: [email protected]

Phone: (602) 999-0942

Oh and one more thing, ALL SMD Members get 10% off ANY purchase with CE Auto Electric Supply - just be sure and ask for the discount.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome news. Congrats on the new business.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Awesome! Good idea.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

welcome aboard! :):drinks:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Always good to hear about a new company

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.