U.S. Navy rescues Iranians held by pirates

China has sheer numbers. Obama may show is where the money is going but he is single handedly responsible for more pf our national debt than all past presidents combined. He spwnds our money like its not his to worry about

amen

i have never seen some one just spend money like he does... he does realize that the govt has 0 money so they have to get it from somewhere... now where are they going to get it... out of our pockets

you win some, you lose some

China has sheer numbers. Obama may show is where the money is going but he is single handedly responsible for more pf our national debt than all past presidents combined. He spwnds our money like its not his to worry about

he will just move to a arab nation once hes done fucking our country to the point where it starts a civil war again...

he will be praised as handing one of the biggest blows to the united states, ever... and hes doing a damn good job at it..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I work for a major university...all of the engineering and science majors are full of Chinese..Koreans...Pakistani and Indians..as well as Russians....most of them will return home with degrees to improve their countries while the largest majors for Americans are Communications and Business...

Good luck improving our country with a Business degree a million other people have

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

I work for a major university...all of the engineering and science majors are full of Chinese..Koreans...Pakistani and Indians..as well as Russians....most of them will return home with degrees to improve their countries while the largest majors for Americans are Communications and Business...

Good luck improving our country with a Business degree a million other people have

I just heard the same thing. Our country has been allowing those stated above to go to school here at our Best up to date school, and they go back home to share the knowledge. Fuk that! You learn here you live here and should be a citizen of our country.

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

They come here to exploit us not embrass us. Thats one of our huge problems, we allow this crap

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Nothing China has is scary if you know what we have.

It's not about what we have, it's about what we'll actually use.

And it's highly doubtful that the US will start a nuclear war.

we dont have to start one cause we know we are the only ones who could finish and every one else does too

Is that right?

Cuz if everyone knew we had a nuke and they knew they couldn't fuck with us I highly doubt any country would even consider starting a war with us. And is that the case in the world? Nope.

It's like a big poker game that just started and the US showed everyone their hand while everyone else is still playing their cards the way they're supposed to.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

We didn't start with japan. They attacked pearl harbor. But we finished it.

We have far from shown our hand. There are bombs in our arsenal ans weapons that we've never even had to use yet. It doesn't have to be nuclear it just has to leave a big hole with a big boom

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Btw iran is fucked regardless. Sanctioning them means only china and Russia will buy their oil. Even china has.cut their purchases by a third with more planned cuts that is their only money maker.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.