U.S. Navy rescues Iranians held by pirates

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"According to the Christian Science Monitor, the “spoofing” technique that Iran used -- which took into account precise landing altitudes, as well as latitudinal and longitudinal data -- made the drone “land on its own where we wanted it to, without having to crack the remote-control signals and communications” from the U.S. control center, the engineer said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/12/16/iranian-hijacked-spy-drone-with-gps-hack-ridiculous-official-says/#ixzz1ikZS7vc8

"

There are endles sources. Even tho i dont believe the news.

There just denying it. 50%+ of the hackers are in the middle east.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Sky rock? What is that? Your common knowledge level really shines through in your posts. I can also see that you are a follower, not a leader. That means your opinion is irrelevant in the big scheme of things.

Hahah is funny coming from the person who didn't have a clue that China and Russia have iran's back.

Sky rock? What is that? Your common knowledge level really shines through in your posts. I can also see that you are a follower, not a leader. That means your opinion is irrelevant in the big scheme of things.

Hahah is funny coming from the person who didn't have a clue that China and Russia have iran's back.

Haha since I still don't see proof of that from a 21 year old KID who thinks he knows everything and has first hand experience. I'm sorry, my military knowledge must be less than yours. If Iran does what they threatened, it would hurt their "supposed friends", China and Russia, since they get goods throug the straight. If they were really allies, do you think China and Russia would support an action that hurts them?

You're too smart for all this in depth, critical thinking shit though, huh?

You know what, fuck it. Let get analytical and go for facts. I would like to know where your intell comes from. Whats that? CNN and the internet? Bwahahaha, get some first-line knowledge before trying to spread your opinion.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You know what, fuck it. Let get analytical and go for facts. I would like to know where your intell comes from. Whats that? CNN and the internet? Bwahahaha, get some first-line knowledge before trying to spread your opinion.

I dont care who you are your not the involved in internationalnal relations so your just another person giving their opinion.

http://rt.com/usa/news/iran-drone-hack-stealth-943/

why would Russia not take up a chance to report an American fumble of which they had no direct action and was technically America's fault for being in Iranian air space.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Haha since I still don't see proof of that from a 21 year old KID who thinks he knows everything and has first hand experience. I'm sorry, my military knowledge must be less than yours. If Iran does what they threatened, it would hurt their "supposed friends", China and Russia, since they get goods throug the straight. If they were really allies, do you think China and Russia would support an action that hurts them?

You're too smart for all this in depth, critical thinking shit though, huh?

Calm down "Mr Smart Man"

In the words of a Noble peace Prize Recipient

" Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy"

Henry Kissinger