U.S. Navy rescues Iranians held by pirates

But even dumber are those who stand by and form opinions based on unverified sources. We all know the media sources available to us are bullshit, and yet many people still take their word as fact. Until you have front line knowledge, our opinion is irrelevant.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said i was in a government position. You are he one acting like you are the foreign secretary of America. You rewrote what I said to you back.

edit..

"Until you have front line knowledge, our opinion is irrelevant. "

Exactly. And no hard feelings.

Edited by Kian

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

This is a waste of my time. Support your own country, or support the enemy. Your choice.

I don't support either there both crooks, and i agree this is a waste of life.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Nice. Nice partial quote. You must know more than me. Are you military? Do you hold a government position? Thought not, so, once again, irrelevant.

Wait, so being a soldier gives you superiority over us civilians? That alone is the reason I don't respect cocky soldiers like you. Before you say anything else, I didn't ask you to "serve", sorry bra... You seem to act like your the man when it comes to this knowledge. Your mind set is based off of what some high-up tells you to believe.

Flame away I guess, it is America and I do have freedom of speech. God Bless the non-egg-headed military.

inb4ifightforyourfreedoms. :orly3:

Derp.

This is a waste of my time. Support your own country, or support the enemy. Your choice.

I don't support either there both crooks, and i agree this is a waste of life.

Win!

did anyone else get the iranian girls ad up top? lol

Ha! I did lol

Derp.

Nice. Nice partial quote. You must know more than me. Are you military? Do you hold a government position? Thought not, so, once again, irrelevant.

Wait, so being a soldier gives you superiority over us civilians? That alone is the reason I don't respect cocky soldiers like you. Before you say anything else, I didn't ask you to "serve", sorry bra... You seem to act like your the man when it comes to this knowledge. Your mind set is based off of what some high-up tells you to believe.

Flame away I guess, it is America and I do have freedom of speech. God Bless the non-egg-headed military.

To strong of an opinion.. Not worth it

Edited by 94retta(219)

pretty sure he didnt say anything about being a soldier, so you are looking far left of what hes saying, and forming your own conclusion about him based on his question.. he was asking if the kid has first hand knowledge that none of us know about, and asked if he was military. Does that also mean he holds a government position at the capital as well? since he said it...

maybe hes just well informed with reliable resorces, which, he has asked tons of times for yall to prove the resources you get your information from, yet none are reliable. Its like taking info off of youtube.. cant trust it..

some of yall look like Dr subwoofer in here LOL, can spout off all you want, but cant provide facts where you got your info at LOL

btw, im a soldier, and i love my country, if yall dislike america, leave.... see how well you all will fare in some 3rd world country....

last part is directed at anyone who dislikes america, not just the guy i quoted LOL

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

This thread is going nowhere, especially without facts. Yes, Russia and China may be allies with Iran, but China makes a lot of money off of us and going to war with us would not be a good move for them.

if yall dislike america, leave.... see how well you all will fare in some 3rd world country....

This. If you hate this country then you're more than welcome to go live somewhere else.