2012 Slamology 3 days away

kbsmoker

The week always drags so slow when you are anxious to get to a big event.

I've had it since February last year. actually had this exact problem in April last year and it almost caused me to not be able to run at slamology last year. Got it back though and it's worked great since. Now on the way to work today voltage goes from 14 to 12 instantly. Waiting to hear back from them for warranty. Had to go drop $200 on a new stock one since my oem is long gone. Just going to get it fixed and sell it.

BUT. XS Power ftmfw!!!! Over a 20 minute drive with no alt and didn't drop under 12. Hoping the stock will keep up with the setup. Charging batts now.

hope everything works out man...DC alts have been slipping lately :(

Same thing happend with my mechman.. Loaded it down then i watched voltage keep dropping and dropping then smelt burnt alt all within 5seconds Happend a week before a large show... Thakfully he was able to fix it up And send it back.. But it will be my last one..

Look into Singer alts... Nothing but good to say about him My 400a single alt destroys the mechman alt...

cant go wrong with Singer :)

I'm still rockin the wooden box and sloppy wiring. So mine won't be pretty for slamology but at least it'll be ready to go lol. only thing left to do is find a hotel and buy alcohol.

should be able to get a room with us...just make sure you have enough alcohol :woot:

Im still getting ready....can we postpone a week?

quit bitchin and get to work :)

I wonder if ill be the only canadian? Ahaha ill try and find a big canadian flag so you guys can find me

damn canandians ehh lmao

lmao I will definitely bring enough alcohol. Man I can't wait till the weekend.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

i know right. i am ready to hear some systems, mine is a weee system so times like this are when i get to hear some bigger systems.

ya man i know what you mean. Mine is the loudest system around where I live lol. I'm ready to hear some real BASS!

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

also dont forget to bring the 33hz tone's and tracks for the ladies :)

better know as slug trail tracks

as long as they dont see it...its all good...i got big bottle of jager :) ninja will have vodka. it will be an awesome weekend :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I wont have time to build a new box or install new amp, so I will be rocking the 2 american bass 12s on 200 watts in a t-line. I will probably meter it for shits and giggles because I think its included in the car show registration fee. Now if I can just get the compressor, relays, valves wired up and my bed cut out... ohh and some body work done I'll be set.

Rebuild coming soon

Archived